Jrfiremean for House of Representatives

A Journey to Success

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

My name is jrfiremean and I will be running for the Firestone House of Representatives this special election. Recently, I have been thoroughly contemplating on becoming involved with Firestone Legislature. Due to recent circumstances, this opportunity has been presented to me. I believe that if I wish to pursue a long-lasting government career within this state, I should take every opportunity I am able to.

Mission Statement:
“We shall begin and complete the journey to treasure, the very treasure that provides the people with the liberties of a freeman. Maintaining equality, mitigating corruption, and creating a place the people are proud to call home.”

The Roadmap to Success

• Mitigate or even eliminate corruption among the Firestone Government and its departments
  • Provide and maintain equal opportunities for ALL Firestone Citizens
  • Take strides to influence a greater public interest in legislation and judicial careers
  • Adapt old legislation to the modern world we live in today
  • Create an environment that welcomes a multitude of individuals and further populates the state

About Me

I have been a Citizen of the State of Firestone since early 2018. Throughout the years of being here, I have built up quite an employment record. My current positions consist of:

• Stapleton County Fire Department - Firefighter
  • Firestone Department of Transportation - Public Employee

My former positions consist of:

• Firestone Department of Homeland Security - FPS Agent
  • Firestone National Guard - Staff Sergeant
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy First Class
  • Firestone POST - Instructor
  • City of Arborfield - Press Secretary

I believe that communication and transparency are crucial elements when it comes to leadership and government. These are values I will uphold to the best of my ability throughout my term as a Representative. There is nothing more important to me than the safety and security of the Citizens of Firestone. I promise I will do everything in my power to improve and maintain the liberties of ALL Citizens. Regarding transparency, I believe it should be noted that past events occurred unannounced in my life that warranted me to go into a deep state of inactivity. This eventually lead to me get terminated from my positions within DHS and FNG. I have since then been able to push through those troubles and ensure my activity standards can be maintained in order to uphold these promises I am making if I am given the privilege to serve in the Firestone House of Representatives.

Firestone Citizens’ Union Proposed Collaboration

The Firestone Citizens’ Union is an upcoming organization that collaborates with particular government employees whom genuinely strive for the transparency and satisfaction of public needs. If elected, I will make the attempt to collaborate to the best of my ability with the FSCU to pursue the transparency and satisfaction in which I have promised Citizens.

Closing Statement

I promise the Citizens of the State of Firestone that I will do everything I can to uphold the statements and goals provided in this campaign speech, and to establish a greater sense of government transparency with enhanced communication among Citizens

*PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS BELOW!

4 Likes

support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Great ideas, love the collaboration with the FSCU idea, great candidate. Best wishes! Support!

/s/ MisterTypo
Stapleton County Chairman
Arborfield Deputy Mayor

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Despite you not having as much political experience, you seem like a great representative so support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

support

1 Like

Suppor t!

1 Like

support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support! Seems like a cool dude!

1 Like

There isnt basically no corruption in the government as it stands right now…

How?

You didn’t include the rest

Mitigate or even eliminate corruption among the Firestone Government and it’s departments

I can guarantee that there is corruption occurring as we speak, regardless of severity.

Take strides to influence a greater public interest in legislation and judicial careers

This plan is not 100% finished, though I do have some ideas on how to uphold this goal. I would be more than glad to elaborate on a separate post or message.

1 Like

Elaboration would be great