Should Governor AestheticallyHappy resign?

In the past 24 hours, numerous events within the state involving the governor have come to light

(I won’t go into detail since most of that is explained in What on Earth Is Going On in The House of Commons?).

At roughly 4 PM EST, Representative FSOriginalPizza posted this message asking the governor to resign or articles of impeachment shall be introduced.

So do you think Governor AestheticallyHappy should resign?

• Yes, I believe Governor AestheticallyHappy should resign.
  • No, I believe Governor AestheticallyHappy shouldn’t resign.
  • Honestly, I don’t give a fuck about what happens at this point.

0 voters

(Please explain the reasoning behind your decision after voting)

2 Likes

Lets all sing.

My heart’s a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low

11 Likes

this sums up the entirety of firestone. its just the same pointless bitching and arguing over petty things, every time, all the time.

7 Likes

38% of people shouldn’t be the decision to impeach. If it’s not at least 50%, then it’s not majority of the people and is a bullshit political leap

1 Like

facts, these retarded petty ass things are playing a crucial role in the downfall of firestone

4 Likes

More like the bandwagon friend group going around pushing others to support an impeachment. Trying to get others to support.

4 Likes

In my opinion, this impeachment is dumb. Every other governor has had one fuck up so what’s so different about aes?? well the difference is when you add cranky to the picture he just gets all his friends to support his impeachment which will eventually (probably) fail

7 Likes

i don’t agree with kareem often and i won’t say i am agreeing now but….

3 Likes

I believe it can be interpreted for the people “who don’t give a fuck what happens” would support an impeachment/resignation.

These individuals have most likely lost confidence in the Governor, administration, and the state. They simply do not care as they’ve lost faith in the system and feel powerless and feel without a voice in the state’s current political climate. The energy that would be exuberated wouldn’t yield any change. This has to change!

6 Likes

difference is he’s had more than one fuck up

2 Likes

You don’t realize aesthetically isn’t going to bow down to the lower hands and live on his knees rather than die standing.

8 Likes

Like Cranky said the difference is he has had more than “1 fuck up”. Past governors have had some form of a scandal but only a minority of those were impeachment worthy. Another difference Aesthetically is that every “fuck up” he has had, can be a valid and reasonable argument for his removal from the Governor’s office. Numerous polls believe that at the low end, 60% of people believe the Governor should either resign or be impeached.

Also a final note, I think it’s disgraceful that you believe that Cranky and his “group of friends” is the only support behind this impeachment. Nothing could be further from the truth, you have a diverse group of individuals from all different occupations, and statuses in this State that support a government free of corruption and incompetence. Our Governor doesn’t belong near the highest office in this State.

Look at those around you Kareem, who really is on your side, and what have they done in their contributions to the well-being of the State? The “big names” I see who are not in favor of impeachment are often those who have made little contribution.

4 Likes

how have you ended up with more drama WITHOUT me

16 Likes

Automationere the GOAT has returned!

1 Like

ur not real

GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD

5 Likes

YOOO WHATS GOOOOOOOOOOD

1 Like

oh this state and its almost weekly controversies, aren’t you bored of arguing over a lego game group yet

4 Likes

ur schizophrenic im in your walls ahhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Hello.

1 Like

another day, and more bitching from crankyluke and his buddies because they didn’t get their way

8 Likes