Should Governor AestheticallyHappy resign?

the kids in this state CRAVE for the drama, they literally live off of it cause they have nothing better to do with their lives

1 Like

same thing with what he did when he found out he was on the no hire list lol

4 Likes

fr ong

2 Likes

So true. Ong I hate that guy.

1 Like

EVERYONE STOP NOW!!! STOP CAUSING DRAMA ON AESTHETICALLYHAPPY! HE IS A GOOD MAN SO STOP CAUSING DRAMA. IT WILL CAUSE A BAD REP TO FIRESTONE. QUIT IT NOW

3 Likes

let’s be honest I don’t even think it matters what happens, but the people who are tryna make it seem like “one friend group wants aesthetic out” it’s obviously not true, and I don’t think Aesthetic agrees with it.

also making it seem like impeachment is doomsday is dumb. Joshernaut was forced to resign at his first mistake which was honestly pretty dumb (and led by a pedo), Sym was forced to resign for very similar stuff that Aesthetic has done, we’ve had rogue governor (some of y’all weren’t even alive during Kolibob and Luke Skywalker), and entire barely announced resignations

4 Likes

the same way you accuse those in favor of impeachment of overreacting, is the same thing you are doing by using inflammatory language to discourage accountability.

nothing even remotely happened to aesthetic after what happened at the start of his term (or to the perverts who supported him [side note not saying aesthetic is one of these creeps]).

you can say that what he did with this random election doesn’t matter, and to an extent is agree, but u shouldn’t downplay everything that has happened just to avoid impeachment, instead acknowledge it and say that impeachment isn’t a fair course of action.

3 Likes

NOT TAKING LESSONS FROM SOMEONE WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF @TobooRacc AND HIS KINDNESS BY THROWING AWAY HIS BUSINESS AFTER IT WAS GIFTED TO YOU! SELLING IT OFF TO SOME RANDOM FOR ROBUX AND THEN RUNNING AWAY CLAIMING TO BE THE VICTIM.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! YOU ARE A BED REP TO FIRESTONE!

6 Likes

ash1835 complaining about free market forces as god Himself intended them

#AshIsALiberalMarxist #DownWithAsh

4 Likes

lets be honest here rn, the Coast Guard friend group is what caused FNG to take a nosedive to the ground…

i know you can’t be talking about friend group swag…

11 Likes

the move was brilliant from a capitalist standpoint, but a shitty thing to do as a friend

we can admire the capitalist sigma move but also shame the fact he was a terrible friend

8 Likes

Cg was active tho

2 Likes

fax (characters)

1 Like

Its about time, we need real change here in Firestone.

1 Like

This.

1 Like

Dude you got banned already ffs

1 Like

turn me up when you feel low

2 Likes

this melody was meant for you

just sing along to my stereo

1 Like

Fs drama is the real shit fr fr ong

2 Likes