Should Crankyluke be expelled from the House?

Cranky has skills and knowledge to be a LEO. You who don’t know are probably new to fs or didn’t focus on fs much when he was LEO.

He was literally targeted by everyone (governors and CEs) in FS. THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD TRY TO CATCH HIM DO SOMETHING WRONG WHILE HE WAS ON SCSO WAS INSANE. He literally survived 1 v 200 because people wanted him fired so badly but he would manage to find his way to safety.

Even today he will make a great LEO or whatever but the thing is people are bias and don’t want to accept the fact he speaks the truth.

I mean seriously, I keep bringing this up but like he exposed the aigio incident better than anyone else in any department :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

THESE COMMUNIST LEFTIST 2ND AMENDMENT SILENCING PEOPLE ARE AFTER OUR PRECIOUS PRECIOUS REPRESENTATIVE FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH SAD!!! SAD!!!

I CALL ON ALL OUR FREEDOM FIGHTING FIRESTONIANS TO DEFEND OUR GREAT REPRESENTATIVE FOR TACKLING CORRUPTION AND SPEAKING THE TRUTH

WITCH HUNT SAD!!!

5 Likes

Not for the impeachment but because he is incompetent (and that brandishing thing, I just cant get over that stupidity im sorry)

1 Like

I like how everyone is completely unfazed by the governor using racial slurs among other unacceptable words

did I miss something? does everyone already know this and just don’t care? or is using those unacceptable words fine for everyone? what would happen if a regular employee of FSP or DOT said the hard R? from my time in HICOMM, nothing good. double standards?

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong here………

I don’t mind yelling racial slurs for some free spicy nuggets from Wendy’s………

2 Likes

If any other Representative proposed this impeachment, they would not receive the response and hate that I have gotten within the past 24 hours. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Pretty much, sad reality is a great deal of firestone humour revolves around saying slurs so it’s certainly not something unique to aes

2 Likes

how tf u gonna explain this shit then?

2 Likes

FUCK YOU

1 Like

The reason for impeachment wasn’t because of an election loss, multiple concerns were raised in the articles of impeachment including additional evidence being added later on. I believe Representative crankyIuke was intending on proposing articles of impeachment even before this incident.

4 Likes

“please sir do not use unacceptable words they hurt my feelings please i need to be comforted I am soft”

I’m gonna keep it a buck with you that’s the pathetic vibe you give me :joy:

4 Likes

honestly I don’t care about most stuff, but you being ok with people walking around saying the hard R is very pathetic of you

its not about being soft, its about people thinking they can do anything without consequences

3 Likes

the house and the governor both need a skye to whip them into shape

8 Likes

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

the picture you sent is in dms with no proof of id on top of being said behind closed doors. plz cry somewhere else

1 Like
  1. not in DMs

2. id can and will be provided if it’s needed

3. not behind closed doors, accessible to anyone with a braincell.

now I understand why you are defending him saying the hard R. you are a fellow racist yourself

2 Likes

BLM :fist:

2 Likes

cant believe governor is saying hard N word!! I would never have done such thing in my life!!!

1 Like

jokes on you im not stupid

1 Like

don’t worry guys i thought it was a rickroll too but its actually just ransomware so it’s fine

2 Likes