Should Crankyluke be expelled from the House?

Should Representative Crankyluke be expelled from the House of Representatives?

Reason: IMPEACHMENT OF GOVERNOR AESTHETICALLYHAPPY

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Sorry Bro. He should be expelled.

5 Likes

I’m hoping this is satire. Because nobody should be questioned to be expelled for the introduction of an impeachment of any kind. That is incredibly undemocratic.

12 Likes

Look at the mess hes caused, hes trying to impeach the Governor bc Ricky didnt win Speaker. Funny how everyone who voted for Ricky and Ricky himself supports impeachment.

7 Likes

Not to mention, when articles of impeachment are imposed, Congress can’t do their jobs until the articles are voted on.

3 Likes

Im expelling you ash for living in Winnipeg

3 Likes

Yep thats right

2 Likes

cranky did nothing, leave my man alone ong

3 Likes

Halting congress for impeachment with little to no grounds is odd.

3 Likes

“omg he is halting congress! oh no!”

man y’all acting like congress is writing bills and being active… how can you halt something when its already dead 80% of the time

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

imageeeeeee0

6 Likes

More than half the state wants to see this… besides no piece of legislation is entirely useless, you have to respect the individual who wrote it and proposed it. Not sure what’s so hard to comprehend about this, probably why you’ve lost like 3 elections in a row

8 Likes

Congress was actually passing bills?

Like genuine question I haven’t been paying attention.

5 Likes

I’m not entirely caught up on the entire drama (nor know the legitimacy of the impeachment) but if the articles of impeachment do have some sort of backing and what he Aesthetically did was illegal then why should someone be expelled for introducing something they believe as illegal.

That’s like arresting me for submitting a criminal complaint in good faith.

5 Likes

According to the poll, less than half the state.

4 Likes

I don’t think cranky needs to get expelled, he really has done some good things for the state and we actually need him

1 Like

We have had several polls all of them were over 60% support for removal from office

I’m not including Kareem’s, not because I don’t like the results but because of that unprofessional and vulgar option that exists within the poll which discards the result of it

4 Likes

Please list such polls! :smiley:

2 Likes

and even your own poll! Should Governor AestheticallyHappy resign? - #59 by KAREEM2610

you really walk right into these, don’t you oliver

5 Likes

damn how many polls are there for this man…

4 Likes