Should Crankyluke be expelled from the House?

CUXLE FOR GOV
VOTE CUXLE FOR GOV

1 Like

at least 1

2 Likes

Have you not taken a basic statistics class? Two older polls, and one with smaller sample size.

2 Likes

clearly you havenā€™t either

mine had the largest sample size of any, may be older but not much has changed.

just give up bro lol

2 Likes

this guy is our governor?? we all know whatā€™s behind the black mark.

4 Likes

I like cranky and I will vote him during every election.

Cranky is the only person in Firestone that has balls. He doesnā€™t want to join departments so he doesnā€™t have to be a suck up and agree with people who runs department.

While everyone is shy and afraid to speak the truth because they are afraid of their reputation cranky does not care.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™s not in departments by choice, I think it has something to do with the fact that nobody in their right mind would give him a job

5 Likes

thereā€™s a reason DPW declined him

thatā€™s low

4 Likes

he was in SCSO and was a sergeant (or a corporal idk), he was in DOC and was even in SERT and was promoted to Senior Correctional Officer

1 Like

hi co55ie xoxoxoxo

2 Likes

Not to hop on any side, but please at least fact check yourself before posting something like this :sob:

SCSO Sergeant, DOC SCO, SERT something, FDOT, he was a game mod

prolly more but thatā€™s all I can think of so far

4 Likes

no one wants to hire him now, not then

6 Likes

iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s like a rule that impeachment takes priority above anything else

2 Likes

heyyy xoxox

3 Likes

what @CaptainCrosslay said. nobody after seeing how imature & inept he is should hire him

3 Likes

what did cranky even do to you, you hate him so much for no reason

1 Like

He didnā€™t do anything specifically to me & I donā€™t hate him. I just donā€™t think heā€™s fit to hold office

2 Likes

man thats what they all said to me (it was lack of skill rather than ineptitude, but ykā€¦

with that said - how am i still employed then???

3 Likes

Lack of skill is one thing, purposeful ineptitude is another. You can be taught the skills to work in a department through training, but why would anyone hire someone who purposefully acts incompetent

2 Likes
e.
1 Like