Should Crankyluke be expelled from the House?

Don’t get me wrong here………

I don’t mind yelling racial slurs for some free spicy nuggets from Wendy’s………

2 Likes

If any other Representative proposed this impeachment, they would not receive the response and hate that I have gotten within the past 24 hours. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Pretty much, sad reality is a great deal of firestone humour revolves around saying slurs so it’s certainly not something unique to aes

2 Likes

how tf u gonna explain this shit then?

2 Likes

FUCK YOU

1 Like

The reason for impeachment wasn’t because of an election loss, multiple concerns were raised in the articles of impeachment including additional evidence being added later on. I believe Representative crankyIuke was intending on proposing articles of impeachment even before this incident.

4 Likes

“please sir do not use unacceptable words they hurt my feelings please i need to be comforted I am soft”

I’m gonna keep it a buck with you that’s the pathetic vibe you give me :joy:

4 Likes

honestly I don’t care about most stuff, but you being ok with people walking around saying the hard R is very pathetic of you

its not about being soft, its about people thinking they can do anything without consequences

3 Likes

the house and the governor both need a skye to whip them into shape

8 Likes

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

the picture you sent is in dms with no proof of id on top of being said behind closed doors. plz cry somewhere else

1 Like
  1. not in DMs

2. id can and will be provided if it’s needed

3. not behind closed doors, accessible to anyone with a braincell.

now I understand why you are defending him saying the hard R. you are a fellow racist yourself

2 Likes

BLM :fist:

2 Likes

cant believe governor is saying hard N word!! I would never have done such thing in my life!!!

1 Like

jokes on you im not stupid

1 Like

don’t worry guys i thought it was a rickroll too but its actually just ransomware so it’s fine

2 Likes

Please cope harder buddy, go study your books.

4 Likes

funny guy, won’t even deny it.

wish you the best, so that you can realize how messed up you are

3 Likes

please sir do not punish me for private discord messages

2 Likes

2 Likes