Shedding Light on Issues That Need to Be Handled within our Community

how about legal civ’s doing something, i’d rather be a criminal/cop than just sitting at cd at the bus stop not doing aything

3 Likes

bro what about the thing at rogreens were i negiotated smh

3 Likes

you did a good job! : D

4 Likes

imean theres nothing to really do as illegal civilian other then docm jobs which get boring after a while

3 Likes

Good luck… this community has seen negligible change over the past 2 years.

5 Likes

SOMEONE SAY DOCM?

3 Likes

I’m a nobody in v2 crimes now, so I don’t know how things are. When I was a rookie I learned that cops hate hostage sits if its constantly being done. They’ll hate hostage sit to the point where they’ll just don’t care about rping it and would just walk in cuff you are put you in doc.

Am I correct? Probably not but hey tell me if I’m wrong

And I’m not using grammar because idrc

9 Likes

its because some leos believe their jobs is to drive the criminals away from firestone completely instead of it being a roleplay scenario. if things dont go the way they like it where they arrested the criminal then the hostage sit is BS.

12 Likes

im just here to do my job

4 Likes

but… its a game

4 Likes

A lot of the issues have to do with development, but some of the issues are within the community itself. People basically have said exactly how I feel about the topic, and it truly is just so saddening to see. People assume the toxicity is just within criminals, but it really is within both. If not, I really think LEOs are more toxic than criminals, and criminals just turn that way or are labeled that way by toxic LEOs.

Is it really that hard to just admit you were in the wrong or just appreciate the effort the criminal gave? Would you seriously want to sit on duty and be rammed by 15 CVs for a continuous 2 hours or would you rather want to use your gun on something besides VA?

The other issue is that the legal community is significantly bigger than the criminal community, which makes sense realistically, but I feel as if it is disproportionate. As stated by numerous people, they need development support which they lack and it may have to do with the size of the legal community.

And as far as jail time goes, I believe the plan originally was to lower it gradually, but now it’s sitting at 24 hours (I think) and it still needs to go down. Crime never went up, all you’re doing is driving out the criminals who want to roleplay. I think the next step would be 12 hours, but I would much rather prefer an hour at this point.

Development can fix some issues, but not all. This topic has been brought up so many times, it’s unreal but nothing ever happens. At this rate, we’re going to drive out not only the good criminals but also some LEOs. This isn’t something that legislation or department administration can fix single handily, it has to be a community and group administration effort, which there is a lack of obviously.

6 Likes

We’re currently at 12hrs maximum thankfully, it went from 72 > 24 > 14 > 12 which is great, but in reality thats still a lot of fucking time lol

I don’t want to be the person to say “oh this person is toxic” or “oh this person is fucking petty”, but this is pretty fucking petty imo

its just annoying things like these.

6 Likes

someone needs to run under the slogan of bringing criminals back instead of stopping crime next election for gov

3 Likes

im not picking leos side but i think LEOs just got annoyed of b0org running to storage after a robbery for the 100th time this week. AND BORG STOP TRYING TO BEAT MY RECORD OF MOST SUCCESSFUL ROBBERIES. >:(

5 Likes

but theres no need to be so toxic about something thats the only thing we have in the game thats beneficial

3 Likes

unrelated but i just read robbery and check out this epic robbery strategy I spotted today https://streamable.com/ylkvpa

6 Likes

It’s a cool strategy but its been done so many times that ppl know its going to happen

3 Likes

well. ive never seen it.

3 Likes

yeah it isn’t done as often anymore because if it fails you lose a shit ton of money

3 Likes

also, you see how they’re shooting at the man just because he received the money and robbed? which is literally illegal for them to do
the man clearly didn’t hit the officer at all

heres another example of MP committing felonies

7 Likes