Shedding Light on Issues That Need to Be Handled within our Community

uhm bit late on this post but w/e
speaking from someone whos had months in LEO field and month in crim field

lots of points we’re made that ive been reading over and yeah i pretty much agree with all of them.
some things id like to see get added are…

• more civilian activities and jobs, take a look at games like eastbrook, they have multiple jobs citizens can do for extra cash that arent illegal activities. most law abiding citizens just sit at bus stop and take up room for criminals and leo’s who are in queue actively wanting to roleplay and have fun

• more shit for criminals, yeah, some sort of faction based criminal system would be cool. you have a group of criminals apply to have their crime family or gang be implemented and they get special perks and dev support in game. this would encourage criminals to find more organized roleplay as well as give courts more opportunities to have group warrants if that were to be brought back if something like this was added.

• even though am banned from fs discord, im sure everyone would like to see a well maintained suggestions channel for features that can be added to v2/v3.

• add more to the frp guidelines, more nitpicky shit as a lot of cops dont get actions against them for stuff like flash bang rushing, stepping in front of cars, etc.

• to add onto flashbang/teargas rushing… either A. departments should have rules set in place for limits on the flashbangs/teargas (if they already do, they need to be more strict and thought out) or B. FRP guidelines if LEOs dont abide by X rules for flashbangs/teargas

this post was more criminal based as i am a criminal now but w/e arent we pushing for balance? meaning criminal updates as we are at the disadvantage.

8 Likes

i agree with bigger banks. banks are so small its ridiculously easy and boring

8 Likes

Bigger banks with multiple exits would be cool for criminal strategy.

||forlegalreasonsthisisajoke||

7 Likes

just gonna drop this excellent roleplay brought to you by DHS & SCSO:SWAT

5 Likes

its no secret that the tactical teams completely ignore negotiations a lot of the time. #LetTheNormalLEOsHandleTheseScenesBecauseThey’reMoreLikelyToFollowThePOSTNegotiationTeachingsBeforeRushingInEspeciallySinceTheyDontHaveAutomatics

5 Likes

#AbolishThePolice #LetCriminalsEnforceTheLaws!

4 Likes

where r u gonna pick up your flashbangs then

3 Likes

(1) Well, you do realise firestone is a game based on real life stuff, and im pretty sure its unfair to criminals in the real life too, so you cant really do aynthing about it.
(2) Would like also to mention the toxicity of some criminals towards leo, mainly bitching about getting arrested.

(3) sorry not sorry but oh welp, in any community there is toxicity, so just deal with it, real life isnt going to be better. As leo, meeting a toxic criminal every day, im just dealing with it and not complaining about it cause there is nothing to do, and its just funny from my pov.

sorry for any grammatical mistake, just woke up

3 Likes

actually, irl its easier if you have the right people lol. you just need to be smart and strategize but we cannot im V2.

ALSO, LEOs irl do not have RAMBARS that blow your tire at 1sps, or LEOs that baton people inside of their vehicle. If we want to be realistic, why isn’t it somewhat done instead of running in for absolutely no reason and just being an ass about it

e.e

what do you expect? we get sent to prison for 15 minutes for accidentally hitting an officer and shit along those lines

It’s gone to the point where criminal toxicity has gone THROUGH THE ROOF because of how fucking bad LEOs in Firestone have become.

you won’t face toxicity if you don’t act like an ass to the very part of the community that makes your job useful. stop being ignorant and open your eyes.

6 Likes

This is why I only arrest Criminals I’m very aware of

3 Likes

i like to fight toxic with toxic

5 Likes

Which is why I always ask why c: From there I’ll determine if a warning, citation or an arrest is appropriate.

4 Likes

yessir

3 Likes

Cuxle, your posts on the topic are cool, but I have to clear something.
As of right now. there is no other way to actually stop a boat, then shooting to disable.

In the clip you posted by that was recorded by borg does not show the full context behind the breach. The people inside were unable to communicate correctly and decided to use their firearm to shoot a once or twice; we are to breach when that goes down due to FedLaw.

@Cuxle

3 Likes

if im not wrong borg said that he just hopped on his boat and started to run after running from being pulled over

he also didn’t have a firearm on his person thats whats shown atleast but not 100% sure

3 Likes

yeah i didnt have a firearm

3 Likes

irl you can do pit maneuver which you cant do in firestone

Dont do crimes, simple as that or at least not murdering/kidnapping someone which makes you getting arrested for 15 min

I got enough random people who make my job useful, lmao. Im not acting like an ass to “respected crims” just to all the smartasses out there. So far my eyes are open, which my not be true about you. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes but this isn’t real life. This is a roleplay game we all play for fun, enjoyment and to live and experience our wildest fantasies without the fear of injury, death or real life consequences. I’m not sure if you realise it but the unfairness and underdevelopment for criminals is quite literally ruining their enjoyment and fun when playing this roleplay game. Thus, making them not want to play. You realise that without criminals your job would consist of sitting at CD and occasionally stopping a bacon hair for hindering, right?

Criminals are toxic towards TOXIC LEO’s. Never once have I experienced a well-known and established criminal to the likes of Cuxle and Borg being directly toxic towards me for any reason. Of course you’re gonna have exceptions to this rule, in the likes of OM members and shit but hey, that is a very small percentage and a very large outlier towards our criminal community.

I’d like to beg to differ. I was previously an active member in a very much toxicity free community believe it or not. Even met some really close friends from it who I unfortunatly lost contact with. And I find it hard to believe you meet toxic criminals every single shift you do. If you do however, feel free to drop some screenshots in a comment. This post is meant to be aimed at all members of the community, not just LEO’s.

4 Likes

Well, you got a point but im actually wondering how they want to balance it.

Ive seen some well-known crims being toxic towards any leo that arrests them, even if the leo isnt toxic.

Dont have screenshots rn, will post once I get some

3 Likes

that still doesn’t make sense to be able to pop someone’s tire whos going under 40sps

then what the FUCK is the point of your job? I can’t believe you’ve actually said this :skull:

lolwhat, how are my eyes “not open” when i’ve experienced both sides of the community, law enforcement and criminal. I can say for a fact that majority of the new LEOs are ignorant asf.

7 Likes