Senate January 2024 Election

Senate January 2024 Election

Election Information

Positions Available: 3

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor L_3ee

Seats up for election: Seat 4 (Formerly SwedishVic), Seat 5 (sharkfish82), Seat 7 (NationaIArchives).

Being a Senator uses up either your Primary position or two of your Secondary positions, please ensure if you’re running you have a position free to run or you’re ready to resign upon being elected.

Please note that the above seats are actually set to expire on the 29th January, however per law elections must end prior to said date to allow the correction of any mistakes. The 3 election winners will only be Senators 4 days after the results are announced, on the specified date above.

Election Guidelines

• Candidates may not commit any crime against democracy, as defined in Chapter 12 of the Firestone Criminal Code.

• Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support.

• Election sponsors must disqualify candidates for failure to abide by any constitutionally mandated requirements. These requirements need not be explicitly stated by the election sponsor in the election rules.

• Should a candidate have an unexpunged, unpardoned, or otherwise unremoved felony arrest or conviction, the election sponsor must disqualify the candidate.

• Candidates may not violate any other section in this act or violate any other election requirements or rules set by law.

• All other election rules and laws per The Elections Act apply.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open from now until 01/23/2023 at 4:45 PM EST.

Voting shall open on 01/23/2024 at 5:00 PM EST.

Voting shall close on 01/25/2024 at 5:00 PM EST.

Should anybody have any questions, please DM myself on L_3ee. Best of luck to all candidates.

Signed,

L_3ee
Lieutenant Governor

2 Likes

elanjs

1 Like

CanadlanLaw.

2 Likes

S_OUTH45

1 Like

I, NationaIArchives have gained the required amount of signatures for this election.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I, sincere_aedn, have acquired adequate signatures for this election.

1 Like

I, jackcolony888 have the required amount of signatures

1 Like

Voting has commenced.