Jackcolony888 for Senate - United for one goal, united through one person

Good evening to all my fellow firestonians.

Today I present my speech for the Senate of the State of Firestone to all of you.

I, throughout my almost 4 years in this community I have gone through a variety of experiences, positions and situations, more recently I have involved myself within the legal system for some time now.

This has allowed me to see a variety of problems within our great state, to name a few:

Lack of updated legislation;
Legal voids;
Very few protections for your everyday citizen in regards to their rights;
Lack of some proper state organization in some aspects.
Lazy and unproductive congress;

As such I have taken it upon myself to participate within our society and fix these problems.

As Senator within the state I will propose and pass a variety of bills to ensure a fairer system for your everyday citizen and bring so many needed reforms to the systems that have been causing harm and injury to the citizens of the state. Some of my proposals are:

1. Proper legislative codification and standarization and archiving of laws;

2. Updating most old laws, you’d be amazed at how some departments work with laws from as far as 2017 and that have barely a paragraph.

3. Civil Rights Act; to give citizens of the state more protections.

4. Criminal Justice and Policing Reform; Both as a lawyer and Peace Officer I have faced the lack of proper regulations and laws that cause problems for both the citizens and the government when it comes to fulfilling our common goals.

5. Support of business and land reform; Enact a variety of laws and provisions to support business and promote social welfare within the state.

6. General reform of the branches of government; Lots of outdated laws that lack regulation and proper provisions, this new laws look forward to updating and improving the state government;

7. Updating and nullifying old laws and bringing in new ones that have presented problems for years now.

United for one goal, united through one person.

SUPPORT JACKCOLONY888 FOR SENATE!!!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT :pray:

1 Like

SUPPORT🙏

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support ( did not read, don’t be communist )

1 Like

I SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

yap yap support

1 Like

No Support - You sue LEO’s.

2 Likes

Can’t support a man who helps criminals sue law enforcement. You recently just helped a criminal with suing a SWAT Operative (AND YOU’RE AN SCSO LIEUTENANT IN THE SAME DEPT AS THEM), no support.

3 Likes

support

Department of Health Deputy Secretary
Stapleton County Fire Department Paramedic in Charge
VigilantSong

1 Like

Support

1 Like

He doesn’t sue LEOs, he represents citizens who have had their rights violated by cops in a court of law.

Major difference.

1 Like

Major support and endorsement, please don’t pass 20 page laws tho :pensive:

(Communism is ok)

1 Like

support

1 Like

no support because of civil rights thing please remove

2 Likes

Support and endorse

1 Like

i support this kind fella