Searching for the Truth: The Attack on the National Guard Base

First off, these are serious allegations.

As a law enforcement officer in this state I am bound to follow the laws. If I had any indication that a “false flag” attack was perpetrated by any member of this state I would be bound to address it.

There is no indication (or any suspicion) by those in the guard that such a false flag attack occurred.

But, I ask that people not read too far into the “evidence” when it shows nothing.

If you do have evidence beyond this please contact me and share it.

9 Likes

chris logic

2 Likes

I’ll address everything here when I wake up tomorrow

7 Likes

Members of the Firestone National Guard purchasing Aigio Infantry Corps uniform on the same day of the supposed attack (the exact same clothing which can be seen in the Governor’s announcement) raises no suspicion or concerns? Understood.

6 Likes

War is a serious measure as well. As of now, there’s no evidence to suggest that photo to be authentic either.

5 Likes

That is a question for the Governor. I trust @FIoatmanjason 's and his national security team’s judgement.

I refer comment on that specific evidence to him.

2 Likes

To be fair, unlike in the real world, war brings more positives (I.e. activity boost) than negatives.

1 Like

Some serious things happened in a short amount of time. Why was the DOS not involved in this? Why did we all of a sudden pull out? These are things that need to be answered, and I am hoping to hear these questions get answered. And I hope that an Administration that I felt confident about can come through.

2 Likes

It does raise concerns in my mind but it was looked into and I found no evidence indicting or raising any suspicion that a false flag attack occurred.

If I did have such an indication then obviously I would say something here to that effect but I don’t.

The Major General and his SOCOM team are effective at what they do and I trust their intelligence apparatuses.

1 Like

Although I will not respond for Float, I will say this:

You said:

This evidence that you have provided regarding the screenshot does not show the group in the audit log, so you can’t say that individuals purchased it from the group that you stated.

I do understand your confusion, and the confusion of other individuals, but the only reason the Governor has not responded yet is that he is British and is therefore asleep.

2 Likes

For all we know it could be edited.

We need to keep in mind the person who generated the screenshot is a known exploiter and child abuser so his word should not be taken for the bible.

4 Likes

A full screenshot will be sent soon!

3 Likes

support

1 Like

4 Likes

Yes but that’s when both parties have time to prepare for it, otherwise there’s really no point.

2 Likes

Still could be edited. Please ask them to make a video refreshing the page.

1 Like

I can just retake it so its not from tony lol

2 Likes

@crankyluke take a look at these… we were legitimately attacked

(Gov. authorized this to be shared here)

2 Likes

not by the aigio government, he acted alone and we are exploring the possibility of deporting him for it

2 Likes

kale is not in aigio anymore, he resigned

5 Likes