Hobo_Bear & B_ear - Victoria’s real secret: she votes for the Bears

I am happy with the current state of the National Guard, I am happy for the new Major General and I will wish him the best of luck in his time as the MAJGEN.

I will happily continue to aide and advise the Major General as it will be a huge learning curve for him, balancing the needs of so many divisions and their units are extremely difficult and it will initially take a few months before getting to understand and become comfortable in the position.

I would love to give more for the National Guard, it is my baby, but I would NEVER treat FNG any differently to another department. All departments will be treat equally and be given the same support, if they do not want this support and prefer to run self sustainably, that is their option.

My plans that I have with FNG? We have the “VII. State Security” topic in this forum which FNG will hopefully be participating in scrims. Additionally, joint military exercises could commence with the New York.

2 Likes

CG or MP?

2 Likes

Make sure you tune into the debate tonight!

2 Likes

Do you plan to investigate this when entering office? Searching for the Truth: The Attack on the National Guard Base

If so, how will you ensure a non-biased party of individuals properly investigate?

3 Likes

There is still a lot of information that cannot at this time be released, allowing for conspiracies to form.

We will most definitely want to wait until we have been given more context regarding the situation however if any of these allegations are true, we would look into resolving this matter.

You can be assured that during our term we WILL be more transparent and will provide reasoning before conspiracies can be formed. This is however a very dynamic situation and there is still a lot of unknowns.

2 Likes

Hope you all enjoyed the debate, I would love to answer any further questions over in DMs or in our campaign discord!

Make sure you vote on the FBC poll in regards to the debate!

Week 2 update will be tomorrow! I’ll admit it’ll be much smaller but next week is going to get busy!

7 Likes

Make sure to also check out FBC’s website and twitter account =D!

These statistics help us in enlarging our big neural network to take over the next election!

7 Likes

Week 2 Update!

1 Like

Hey, Hobo! Will you be doing criminal pardons like Floatmanjason did in his term?

1 Like

Yes we will definitely be continuing pardons, however hopefully more regularly.

3 Likes

See you all there!

2 Likes

Make sure you head down and vote!

See you all tomorrow for the paintball event!

2 Likes

Bears are my least favorite animal!

4 Likes