Scso gate?

I don’t see Dino the kind of guy to do this. This is why I suggested him. This is obviously pressure. I know because people did the same thing to me, and I have the proof.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like it for me. Here’s the ruling they had https://docs.google.com/document/d/11RaVmH9AHvEKyULR3QbbkGmdmzWbZ2pxoPQBxL2zFxM/edit?usp=sharing The issue is the courts could had reinstated skull but chose not to.

2 Likes

Skull is misusing his power and influence to pressure all CE’s into firing Noct and James. This has happened twice, and the new CE is wanting to do it again. In the end, who always gets nominated? Skull. Like Atly said, this is not a coincidence.

Just like how the CE/Governor have the ability to dispose of their cabinet/officials, the Sheriff has the power to dismiss his Major for clearly trying to sabatoge him. Using the “1st” is no excuse, since you’re creating madness in the process.

It is extremely inappropriate for skull to use his power like this. I’d prefer we keep Noct.

3 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I was removed from the floor of the HoR when yielded to by a representative, because I opposed the bill proposed by the presiding.

This is wrong

2 Likes

can you honestly stop saying you “found this”

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like