Scso gate?

so like the county crap is weird, heres some images of some things you might not want to see

8 Likes

straphos for ce next term?

13 Likes

thank u dan

4 Likes

no problem!

4 Likes

It’s a damn shame honestly.

4 Likes

a big mess

4 Likes

@t1dtony Oh but CAC is going to clean it up.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed.

6 Likes

this is shocking to see, especially from dino as i thought highly of him. guess not now

and as for skull, shame on you

9 Likes

just remove county gov, make SCSO and SCFD under the gov and bam issues be GONE

4 Likes

Very deceitful, such a shame individuals like them hold such highly respected and honorable positions. Very corrupt.

4 Likes

Although I don’t agree with the approach that is being taken on this matter as these individuals are acting in a unprofessional matter, the fact of the matter is that SCSO isn’t doing so well right now. The basis for this statement is from the DPS audit that was released quite recently. I believe the current sheriff isn’t doing enough to try to make SCSO better. Although many of you use a basis of the public opinion poll to see how the sheriff is doing, I would rather base my information off the DPS audit which took time for the department of public safety to compile. Once again, just to clarify, I do not agree with the approach these individuals are taking but with the fact that the sheriff isn’t doing enough, I 100% agree with that.

3 Likes

lol what SCSO is fine right now

3 Likes

I suggest you take a look at the Department of Public safety audit which was released recently.

3 Likes

Once again, the way these individuals acted above was very unprofessional and inappropriate. (Referring to the Discord Screenshots)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go to the extent of calling it corruption, they are dealing with a situation in a very unprofessional way however. Corruption is defined as “ dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.”. They aren’t being dishonest about noct not helping out scso in the past few weeks, hence the dps audit. However, like I stated before, they discussed all of this in a very unprofessional manor.

3 Likes

No, it’s straight up corruption.

5 Likes

What they did doesn’t fit the category of corruption. It’s very sketchy and unprofessional what they’re doing, but there isn’t hard core corruption being exhibited through their statements. It’s very easy to toss a word like that around.

3 Likes

But there’s still corruption, it doesn’t have to be considered “hard core”.

3 Likes

Just to clarify on the basis for the definition of corruption, I do not see any fraudulent behavior going on. I see a discussion of removing the sheriff in a very unprofessional matter.

3 Likes