SCSOGate: Exploitation and Deceit

SCSOGate: Exploitation and Deceit

By Markehabashi and policetonyR

Citizens and Government Officials alike,

This forum post is to inform the public and the legislative branch alike of what has happened in the past 24 hours leading to the downfall of the County Government & the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. This whole situation has all happened due to one individual in the State of Firestone that has caused problems with the Stapleton County Government & the Sheriffs Office time and time again. This man has had a clear and conspicuous vendetta against the Sheriff’s Office & Sheriff’s Office command. Not to mention the group of people that have fallen into his and have clearly joined his vendetta. I hope this document to highlight the key points to my statement.

This group of people has pressured the Former and Current County Government Officials into corruption in which has lead into the downfall of the County Government and the clear future downfall of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

• Patchy319

• TimothyConyers

• Dinoxtro

• SkullGutGuy

These individuals have disrespected the community and their offices in the County Government repeatedly. They have done nothing but feed each other lies and exploit each others ranks in the County Government & Sheriff’s Office for their own personal gain and public exposure.

This forum post shall highlight each and every detail to this scandal along with evidence and statements made by each individual in the County Government private discord channels & group chats made by the individual’s on the list above.

The list shall be in no particular order,

County Councilman Patchy319

Patchy319

After the damage Mr. Patchy319 has done time and time again to the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office he is seen here clearly trying to come back as the County Executive to finish his job & “take care of SCSO”.

Mr. Patchy319 is also seen here clearly manipulating then County Councilman Dinoxtro and the rest of County Council into letting him come back into the Office of County Executive.

Also seen here again Mr. Patchy319 is begging the County Council to let him back into Office as County Executive.

He is also seen here telling County Council that talking will not go anywhere and action is the only option in which last time when he tried action he was removed immediately from office.

After telling Dinoxtro what to do Mr. Patchy319 is seen here clearly telling the County Executive to go and finish his job and practically take the Sheriff’s Office and the Sheriff’s Office command down with him along with the Sheriff’s Office Major clearly tagging along thinking he can come back as Sheriff under Mr. Dinoxtro’s administration.

He’s also seen here telling County Council to hurry with taking action against the Sheriff’s Office before the County Government is put out of its misery.

Mr. Patchy319 is seen here telling County Council he wants to run for County Executive for “memes sorta”.

Cleary in this photo Mr. Patchy319 took the dismissal of Sheriff Noctilate a complete joke.

Here Mr. Patchy319 is clearly seen telling his staff to “calm the mass” when he terminates the Sheriff.

Major SkullGutGuy

SkullGutGuy

Here Mr. SkullGutGuy is seen manipulating the County Executive into telling him that he needs the “balls like patchy” instead of “following the people” as the County Executive is supposed to.

Mr. SkullGutGuy stated that even his own Sergeants can claim that his statements about the Sheriff’s Office are correct yet they conflict themselves.

Here is one of his own sergeants that were on the list that he stated were against Sheriff Noctilate & the Sheriff’s Office command.

Mr. SkullGutGuy here is seen to be double checking that the County Executive won’t “back away” from his promise.

Mr. SkullGutGuy is seen here cleary manipulating the County Executive telling him that Command is inactive & clearly backstabbing his own staff & command staff.

Cleary here Mr. SkullGutGuy is taking the whole situation as a joke.

Here Mr. SkullGutGuy is also found clearly not taking anything seriously.

Again Mr. SkullGutGuy is found joking about this whole situation like its nothing.

Mr. Skull is seen here trash talking the other staff and stating “hes the best choice”.

Here Mr. Skull is seen trash talking the department policies and the Sheriff’s ability to “do anything”.

Last but not least and probably the most important part out of all of this is the fact that Mr. SkullGutGuy “faked” his resignation. This means Mr. SkullGutGuy is currently not employed in the Sheriff’s Office as he already resigned.

Clearly enough he also deleted any & all logs to prevent any future conflicts.

Proof of date.

County Executive Dinoxtro

Dinoxtro

Mr. Dinoxtro’s first 10 minutes of office can be seen here telling one of his constituents that he plans on “reforming” the Sheriff’s Office.

Here Mr. Dino is seen insulting the Sheriff.

More insults.

Mr. Dinoxtro here is clearly not taking anything at all seriously.

Mr. Dinoxtro here is clearly insulting the hardwork and effort the Sheriff’s Office and it’s command has done to clean up the mess Former County Executive Patchy319 has implemented.

Here Mr. Dinoxtro is clearly making insults to his own Government that he heads & the Sheriff’s Office as well.

As seen here Mr. Dinoxtro is clearly out on a vendetta for the Sheriff.

Here Mr. Dinoxtro is shown to be “keeping his promise” he made to “reform scso” and “remove noctilate”.

Here he is seen to clearly think all of this is a joke.

Here he is shown saying he’s going to “yeet james and aviator”.

Mr. Dinoxtro is seen here clearly out to do nothing but madness.

Again he is seen not taking anything seriously.

TimothyConyers

TimothyConyers

Here Mr. TimothyConyers is confessing to everything him and the County Government had done.

Here Mr. Timothy is clearly insulting Sheriff Noctilate.

Here is him again insulting the Sheriff’s Office.

Here he is seen telling his own constituents to “fuck off” during the press release.

Conclusion

All in all this has been a practical FSP:Gate v2. These individuals MUST be removed from office immediately. This type of toxicity and corruption is absolutely prohibited in this community. The County Government’s Leaders are corrupt and an absolute mess. They must be immediately removed and have new individuals in office that are competent enough to prevent something like this from happening.

We ask that everyone involved in the situation to immediately resign. This is an absolute disgrace and backstab to the public trust of the community and respected citizens in the State of Firestone.

Before individuals go after myself for being a Justice and releasing this. I will stand up for what I believe time and time again until I leave this community. If congress wants to impeach me for releasing this and exposing the corrupt be my guest. I will stand up for what I believe and I hope everyone else does as well.

25 Likes

that took too long

11 Likes

nicee

4 Likes

And i oop.

4 Likes

honestly nothing but disappointment for patchy, dinoxtro, and skull

imagine manipulating the CE to falsely fire the sheriff once more, for something he’s literally never done. you guys haven’t even given the man a chance to do his job and you’re already trying to convince the CE to fire somebody - and shame on dinoxtro for falling into it

pathetic, you should all be barred like the members of FSPgate were

15 Likes

Haven’t seen anything criminal nor major. Sounds like politics.

7 Likes

not epic, as straph said, only disappointment for these 4.

5 Likes

making an EO banning anyone with a different ideology than patchy from the county? firing somebody over their opinion on a forum post? essentially eliminating all hopes of allowing people to have freedom of speech?

if that’s your idea of politics, there’s just nothing for me to even say about that

4 Likes

I called this the Countygate Scandal.

3 Likes

This is so fucking disappointing.

5 Likes

He doesn’t know the difference.

3 Likes

b o r i n g
you guys are dumb for letting patchy back in

but still this is cool

7 Likes

YIKES. BRO.

3 Likes

from timothy - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyqbwJZYbhYA6Nn5q-9q3COFh0_YH6UVwftH1mHFyX4/edit

3 Likes

I looked up to you since I joined SCSO and had massive fucking respect for you - until now.

If I’m a joke to you, I strongly suggest you take a look at yourself - you’re an even bigger joke to the department.

9 Likes

Skull didnt do anything wrong

Sure, if you wanna say I did something wrong; go ahead.
But skull did nothing wrong, and I wish to make that clear.

This is a different situation to FSP.

These screenshots are completely out of context. We were discussing plans on how to fix the county department in the council chats, and that was one of my ideas… However, we eventually decided on dino, since he will do well. I didnt want Dino’s rep to get ruined, which is why I offered to do it instead. But oh well.

I wanted to fix SCSO, because its broken due to Noct’s poor leadership.

4 Likes

PATCHY this, PATCHY here, PATCHY there and PATCHY overthere, If you knew this shit would happen, why not stop this whole drama?

3 Likes

Seems like there have been nothing but horrible County Executives since Ash1835.

As someone coming from a gate scandal themselves, I must say, this is pretty bad.

12 Likes

blah blah blah no one wants to hear the excuses, patchy, we’re sick of it

7 Likes

Skull is still rank hungry no matter what

5 Likes