Scso gate?

i’d like to point out i stated that there was some sort of power play by skull happening a few days ago. he sent a picture of his dm with patchy where it could easily be seen that the DM was cut off at the bottom, that may have something to do with this

3 Likes

Show me where I ever asked for a nomination and by all means it isn’t one, I’m sorry the CE saw me as a viable candidate

2 Likes

That was because people thought I apparently got noc fired the last time while the last time I talked to patchy at the time was this http://prntscr.com/nzl5my

3 Likes

the main issue here is
skull would be sheriff if it wasn’t for canines illegal firing, the supreme court didn’t want to piss off the fucking world if they removed noct. which is bullshit, if he got illegally fired he should get his position back, not lose it for some bullshit reason.
many say noct has been doing some shit, which I didn’t look at everything yet, I can’t comment on that.
but many think scso has issues and they are trying to fix them. for skull it looks like he thinks noct is bad as sheriff.

2 Likes

@jasonbourneaxis Whether I think noc is bad for sheriff or not is my opinion, I don’t know why I am getting grilled for that, legit when the ce started talking about removing noc I told him he could nominate James or Skel or anyone besides me. Again, not my fault that he thinks I am a good candidate nor did I ever ask him for his nomination. But yeah the state didn’t want to get involved then but now they want tor remove the entire government, either way it’s whatever, big whoop I lost a block rank.

2 Likes

These images are placed here with no context at all.

We all talked about these issues in voice chat and agreed to some base lines. I agreed to let dino have CE, he is a decent option and probably can do some good for the county. We needed a CE fast, and he was the only one we could agree on.

We decided to push the SCSO issue a little back and focus on relations with the state first. However, this issue will not go away. It is an issue and needs to be dealt with. The council as a whole agreed on this.

That little list I made was when u was attempting to convince the council to pick me as CE in vc. You do not have the context of the VC so there it is.

I am disappointed someone in our own government is working to sabotage it. It is definitely not a coincidence someone is leaking council chats and the Trello gets aa’ed.

3 Likes

yes yes, he’s decent but still wants to remove noc like you.
oh wait he’s being just like you

2 Likes

SHUT IT DOWN, BURN THEM ALL.

4 Likes

Just fire skull and call it a day

8 Likes

stop naming stuff gate

3 Likes

Yeah who was next in line for Sheriff when a Probationary Deputy got free ranked to captain then made sheriff, what about the Undersheriff then?
Your point?

2 Likes

these images are also taken out of context because theres no context in them sooo (im not saying skull is right or wrong)

2 Likes

SharmGate uWu

2 Likes

XD REMEMBER FSP GATE.

2 Likes

Tbh, the people in the government are actually the criminals of Firestone Xd

2 Likes

And Philip is the real (criminal) governor

3 Likes

When the Constitution gives the court the power to remove officials I’m sure they’ll accommodate your request

4 Likes

my point? anyone with any comprehension of the matters at hand realizes that county council – you included – has been pulling the sketchiest shit recently. if you’d read any of my previous posts, you would understand my point.

5 Likes

whether the firing was legal or not is still questionable imo. the court did rule that they are under the EB, and the constitution is clear, plus the EO says i can enforce it soooooooo

regardless

3 Likes

clearly they’re manipulating the new CE in order to do what patchy did again and ruin scso

literal power grab by skull too not to mention

9 Likes