Scso gate?

Just fire skull and call it a day

8 Likes

stop naming stuff gate

3 Likes

Yeah who was next in line for Sheriff when a Probationary Deputy got free ranked to captain then made sheriff, what about the Undersheriff then?
Your point?

2 Likes

these images are also taken out of context because theres no context in them sooo (im not saying skull is right or wrong)

2 Likes

SharmGate uWu

2 Likes

XD REMEMBER FSP GATE.

2 Likes

Tbh, the people in the government are actually the criminals of Firestone Xd

2 Likes

And Philip is the real (criminal) governor

3 Likes

When the Constitution gives the court the power to remove officials I’m sure they’ll accommodate your request

4 Likes

my point? anyone with any comprehension of the matters at hand realizes that county council – you included – has been pulling the sketchiest shit recently. if you’d read any of my previous posts, you would understand my point.

5 Likes

whether the firing was legal or not is still questionable imo. the court did rule that they are under the EB, and the constitution is clear, plus the EO says i can enforce it soooooooo

regardless

3 Likes

clearly they’re manipulating the new CE in order to do what patchy did again and ruin scso

literal power grab by skull too not to mention

9 Likes

I don’t see Dino the kind of guy to do this. This is why I suggested him. This is obviously pressure. I know because people did the same thing to me, and I have the proof.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like it for me. Here’s the ruling they had https://docs.google.com/document/d/11RaVmH9AHvEKyULR3QbbkGmdmzWbZ2pxoPQBxL2zFxM/edit?usp=sharing The issue is the courts could had reinstated skull but chose not to.

2 Likes

Skull is misusing his power and influence to pressure all CE’s into firing Noct and James. This has happened twice, and the new CE is wanting to do it again. In the end, who always gets nominated? Skull. Like Atly said, this is not a coincidence.

Just like how the CE/Governor have the ability to dispose of their cabinet/officials, the Sheriff has the power to dismiss his Major for clearly trying to sabatoge him. Using the “1st” is no excuse, since you’re creating madness in the process.

It is extremely inappropriate for skull to use his power like this. I’d prefer we keep Noct.

3 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I was removed from the floor of the HoR when yielded to by a representative, because I opposed the bill proposed by the presiding.

This is wrong

2 Likes

can you honestly stop saying you “found this”

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like