Safety is the No. 1 priority, how safe do you feel?

Good evening, thank you for opening this poll that has been sent out to the entire community. Your response here could be the difference between someone loving their time here and not feeling that they need to carry a gun and someone fearing constantly and instantly going over to Paths and getting an automatic rifle to defend themselves with. Please take a few moments to respond to the poll and comment on what you think needs to be done, more details are at the end of this survey so please read them. Thank you.

On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel around the county? 1 being very unsafe, 10 being very safe.

0 voters

Where do you feel most unsafe?

• Redwood
  • Arborfield
  • Prominence
  • Hillview
  • Greendale

0 voters

Comment down below and/or email me: repzackmichaels@gmail.com with what you think we can and need to do to better improve the safety of our citizens. I am happy to meet with department heads, create legislation and take every step necessary to ensure that you can feel as safe as possible. You are the only people who can change this community. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and take this poll. Remember, I am your voice in the House, your friend in the County.

2 Likes

Feel free to contact myself, Mayor of Redwood, if you have any concerns. Thanks!

2 Likes

Basically, Redwood is a shit show. Nothing you can really do about it besides changing spawns and adding other things to do that are actually worthwhile outside of Redwood. But that isn’t going to happen.

2 Likes

In v2, correct in v3 however they’re saying that’s going to change but we’ll have to see about that.

1 Like

Redwood is very busy and normally the most dangerous, however the Arborfield trailer park and other cities barely get any officer attention. As a result, I have often been shot practicing our tour routes (Quest Expeditions) just going through the trailer park where a gang is meeting up. Very scary especially with no police presence. I am constantly trying to get my legal firearm at all times.

3 Likes

Crime rates are low - Philip

1 Like

Coming from a criminal.

2 Likes

Alright pal, remember last summer where we had SoE everyday week. This summer we don’t improvedment!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your input. I would be interested in meeting with you to talk further if you’d wish to do so that’d be great. Just give me a date and time and I’ll set that time aside as long as it fits into both of our schedules. Thanks so much!

1 Like

The summer has just begun my friend.

2 Likes

Redwood is like Detroit, Iran, Iraq or Syria. The only way to stop crime rates in RW is by having events in other cities so people would spread out more.

4 Likes

This poll is dumb and useless. Remember it’s a game. It’s not possible to make people feel “safe” since criminals are gone for a few minutes and come back if caught.

2 Likes

Feel how you must.

1 Like

It’s never safe, you worry every person that you see may have a gun.

1 Like

Thank you for that, anything you can think of that could help improve the safety of the County and potentially think that not everyone has a gun and wants to possibly harm others?

1 Like

Based on what I have seen today redwood is kinda high at the moment for crimes.

1 Like

Any recommendations for what can be done to bring down the crime rate?

1 Like

Better motivation/encouragement to go down the job route. Maybe proposing services which aren’t so strict and may encourage criminals to instead of going down the “easier” crime route, try a fun job.

Also proposing programs to help criminals convert. Many continue crime because they’re “stuck”. Helping them get out of that record barrier will = less crime. It obviously won’t eliminate crime, crime is always good for roleplay, but it will limit the less quality kinds and leave only the dedicated “career” criminals.

3 Likes

i agree with max

1 Like

Very well.

1 Like