Safety is the No. 1 priority, how safe do you feel?

Now let’s talk facts. At some point in time, someone is going to buy a gun. Majority of our problems come from guns within this county. If the county administration has not done anything to do about what is going to happen. Not a damn thing. If the own County government can’t get this major issue under control who is? From what I am looking at the county hasn’t even tried to fix this solution, but yet they want to discharge municipal governments and what not. So in my honest opinion, we need to refer to our county officials to get this problem a solution.

Now I am not trying to talk down on the county legislation but facts are facts. They have not done anything to get this issue resolved.

Thank you for that comment and I will definitely speak to the County Government about this issue. This is a very good point and I can tell you’re very passionate about it. If you’d like to come and speak as well, I’m sure you’ll be more than welcome.

Will do.

Redwood is a warzone, replace the car dealership with a military base and introduce Martial Law. Easy fix. (Joke)

3 Likes

Pretty good idea, I’ll propose that to the devs (also a joke)

Yea because… No Comment.

But in all seriousness, if gun crime was completely abolished using some sort of method, what would CRT, FNG and SWAT do? Their main duties are to deal with the nature of calls that gun crime presents.

We already get very bored sitting at some place, waiting for a call to come in during patrols in less active servers.

1 Like

Agreed, and I wish there was more to your jobs than shootings and bank robberies, unfortunately there’s no “Oh criminals could you decrease shootings and bank robberies, maybe do standoffs or something like that where there’s not as much dying and what not?”

Well wouldn’t that be the purpose of role play?

The standoffs or the frequency of shootings and robberies where you do nothing and then all the sudden DEAD?.. it’s annoying for not only me but tons of other players too.

V2 has never been worse regarding gun crimes than it is at it’s current (recent) state, that’s a fact.

I remember a long time ago, with those old guns and when SCSO had their chargers we had a lot of organized crime, it was quite fun and more difficult to combat and gave tactical units more to do than just go shoot stuff, we had to think.

I’m not saying we don’t really think anymore, we do, but there used to be more to crime than just going out and shooting somebody. Recently, on average, calls last only 5-10 minutes for CRT, that’s what I deal with personally.

Also, another thing - as I expect, Redwood will be the first on the poll. I hope this changes in V3, where population distribution looks like it is going to be a lot better, this will also keep departments in their main jurisdictions (I hope) and probably decrease the concentration of gun crimes in a specific city.

For now, I suppose we have to wait.

2 Likes

Like I said before if you have someone who is so worried about abolishing municipal governments. Then, of course, your not going to get anything accomplished.

In V3, they are also planning to add a lot more for criminals to do, envelope has been doing this in terms of him adding bank robberies and stuff, so yeah just gotta hope the best is coming for V3.

I appreciate that comment and I completely agree with you. I miss those days too when the crime was much more fun to combat now it’s, you shoot someone or you die every 10 minutes… like wheres the fun, what’s the point? We need some change and it’s gotta start with laws.

1 Like

What exactly do you propose for laws to prevent these issues, I saw it as more of a development concern?

or make fs paid access… :eyes:

1 Like

Just sent a letter to the chairmen of the County Council so let’s see how he responds.

That sounds like a plan.

At this time, I’m not real sure. That’s kinda why I released this poll… to get ideas. I will be thinking long and hard about this issue though and I can assure you something will come of it.

1 Like