RighteousBuddyBud House of Representatives Speech

Greetings!
Most of you may not know me, my name is RighteousBuddyBud, but people call me Righteous. I take responsibility for having this name by holding my self to standards. These standards include being a just person and respectable. Not anyone can call themself Righteous. With being righteous you’ll need that type of just person inside of the House, you’ll need the fist of Justice ensuring safety and ensuring the responsible, elaborate House of Representatives we once had. Though I’m new to these politics I just have what it takes and the best I can do is get for you fine people to know that. To know I’m a person you can trust and am not an average “politician” who is in it for themself, that I am someone for the people, by the people willing to give the extra hand to those who feel unrepresented. I am the right choice.

But for you to know that I’d like you to see the party I represent and care for, the Reform Party of Firestone. The moderate party carrying the belief of the underdog, a small new leader in firestone, carrying the spirit of an experienced, well known leader. Carrying on with the simple mindset of helping those who feel unrepresented in our House. As Chairman of this great party we have been pushing to pass Congress so we can help so many more become leaders and help the state. With this further it ensures Firestone remains great we need to remain in the knowledge of Congress keeping ideas and creativity directly and simply for the people of Firestone. I’m the voice of those unrepresented, I urge you to make the right choice this election. Vote for the underdog, vote for what’s right. We don’t need the same old in our Congress. We need ideas that will affect the people of Firestone and assist in restoring hope in those who no longer enjoy the game as they once did. Keep in mind who’s on this ballot, then keep in mind what matters to you. I’ll represent your ideas, all you have to do is vote for me, the right choice this election. With this said I’d like to move to ideas I’d like to propose, or implement.

Firstly, Control in recent melee weapons such as the crowbar. If it hasn’t been confirmed by the time this is out. The game isn’t as enjoyable when people run around beating you with clubs. If the crowbar is controlled it will help ensure everyone enjoys the game.

Secondly, Citizens wage rising to ensure citizens enjoy the game just as any employed hard working person. Citizens won’t directly turn to crime if they have a raised income and don’t need to rob or steal.

Thirdly, Keeping ideas of political parties to continue further spread of beliefs and respectful debate. Firestone should support more political parties, these parties spread ideas and support like minded people, we need more of that in Firestone.

Fourthly, To ensure congressmen and congresswoman have an average salary, they are for the people and with that should set an example by living off of what everyone else does.

Fifthly, slowing random crime but keeping crime that can assist and help make the game more fun for everyone including LEOs but stopping what’s annoying and what makes the game unenjoyable for most.

Sixthly, Halting corruption in county government if it’s found to further exist. Corruption is near ended, let’s keep it that way.

Seventhly, Keeping the idea of average people being allowed the right to happiness inside the game and out. With this, allowing people to enjoy the game without running into rkers, frpers, or ‘annoying’ types of criminals.

Eighthly, Further attention towards the Department of Commerce to better Commerce and more spread of companies and jobs for unemployed citizens. If we have more businesses more people will have things to do, which in the long term ensures they don’t turn to crime. But at the same time we have criminals to keep the game enjoyable for LEO.

Ninth, Ensure congressmen act in a way such as any other civilian, I’ve heard many say congresspeople will act entitled, I believe congresspeople should be respectful, and act in a manor such as any other citizen. They should be thankful they were put in office and they should do the job they were intended to, not more and not less.

Tenth, Ensuring those who commit crime in office face punishment, without hesitation or and evasion of the idea. Halting criminals holding public office, understanding chance in people is important, but only if it’s done the correct way.

Eleventh, Putting back the fun for citizens in a non-destructive way, the right way that our State needs if we wish to continue without chaos.

Twelfth, Pursuing the push of punishment for vehicular Assault. Firestone has become a meme for people getting ran over, let’s at least make an attempt to stop this. Let’s end vehicle assault.

Thirteenth, Jail times that teach a lesson but don’t end the games for those who still wish to play and enjoy the game. There are people that will go to play the game as a criminal, that is totally okay. But the issue comes when they are in jail for an entire day, that isn’t fun for anyone, and many after that will quit. Maybe we should discuss ways to make the fun for everyone.

Fourteenthly, Ensuring the Department of State has continued time to restore relationships and bring new relationships between us and other ro-states.

And finally, I believe there should be more expectations for communications between departments, for example Non LEO Departments needing assistance with a crowed or specific trouble maker and the LEOs not noticing that. Communication is key.

There are many ideas I have, and there are many more to come with more updates and further development of society and the game. This list isn’t all I have, I’m well aware I have not listed then all at the moment can’t think of the great ideas I have. I know they will come back once the issue revives. But with that said I believe I’m the best choice for office, I know I can help, all you have to do is believe in me and believe in yourself, and through it all. Believe in our great State of Firestone. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

-RighteousBuddyBud

2 Likes

He doesn’t have a forum account that’s verified, so he asked me to post it for him.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

The Reform Party fully supports you Righteous!

~Vice Chairman of the Reform Party, HeroButton.

2 Likes

supkort

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support, go gettem tiger

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Crowbars themselves are harmless, it is the user who is responsible for turning it into a weapon. You can turn almost anything into a weapon really-

I shouldn’t have to have a CFL to have a crowbar, nor should they be made illegal and hinder businesses from opening wooden pallet crates.

I’m surprised you didn’t cover your position on gun control, despite the reform party specifically focusing on more “economy, government fiscal accountability, trade, national security, and jobs.” related issues. However, I am surprised due to the fact you covered the issue of crowbar control.

Vote for the right!

no because… v

The only reason bills to raise their pay are being presented, is because they are backed by criminals for criminals. While I believe citizens should be able to earn more cash, this way would ruin the value of our currency. We dont wanna become Zimbabwe. We should introduce jobs that people can earn money through. Such as pizza delivery or something idk. I still hate Universal Basic Income, but it aint like we can get rid of that.

Use this point instead of just paying citizens more.

Can we have some examples of them acting entitled and being disrespectful?
How will you ensure they are respectful without micromanagement? Authoritarianism?

Unless im missing something, these two things contradict each other right…?
Vehicular Assault is already 200-500 seconds, and usually gets attached with more charges to total to 900- the max set for arrests.

Judges dont have much flexibility when it comes to sentencing, so they usually do Long Jail times. When I was a judge I wanted to sentence someone to death but I also didn’t wanna get impeached lol.

Thats an executive branch thing really, not something the legislature can enact correctly.

But how would you go about this? We already give criminals found committing FRP in their acts an instant 900 seconds by law. You do not have rights on discord, nor can you really enforce it to be such. If people wanna kill and commit crime, they will. If they wanna be annoying, they can to an extent, and will.

Isn’t this more of a dev issue, and not a law issue? I don’t see how the legislature would be able to do this. Citizens don’t have much variety when it comes to what they can do in V2. They can money farm, commit crime, join a department, or just chill at CD. There isn’t really any jobs you can do to earn money and such. You can open a business with commerce if you want, but its not like you earn much money for it.
I believe chaos is one of the only reasons V2 can be fun at times, the glitchy cars, shootouts, manhunts, ect.

I agree with this idea. It should really apply for most jobs in FS- especially if you plan on raising citizens wages l0l.

Corruption exists because government exists. No government- no corrupt. It will always exist, and is really just a vague term.
People called be corrupt for some reason and I partially embraced it. I don’t believe I was a corrupt County Executive just because everyone disagreed with my decision to fire the sheriff.

In conclusion, I cannot find myself supporting this campaign.

Enjoy a quote from Joseph Stalin;

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.” ~ Joseph Stalin

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that end up with people just money farming and funding to commit crime?

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Campaigning had ended.

1 Like