What The 150% Wage Increase Means For You & The FS Dollar

From Patchy the nerd

Quick Summary:
I suggest highly against raising the citizen minimum wage as it will hurt our economy greatly; if realistically implemented. 150% inflation on our dollar will occur with this base wage increase, and require us to raise all department wages to compensate and ensure their positions are not devalued.

Note: this piece is in reference to the following piece of legislation recently proposed in The State of Firestone Senate Chambers: A Bill to Increase the Minimum Wage of Citizens

2 Likes

Oh, oh really? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

what economy

13 Likes

LOL. :skull::skull:

2 Likes

He’s talking about mayflower.

2 Likes

I agree completely!!

3 Likes

The Entire Wage bill should be redone due to new departments opening up. Raising The wage is fine and has been express by most citizen but should be set to extreme measures. It will be discussed and re worked

2 Likes

So essentially, Jason wants more pay so he can fund his criminal activities. Realistically speaking, the government would fund and condone criminal activity. The purpose of having lowered wages is to encourage people to get jobs, and be productive members of society. When you raise the pay to basically equate most departments, you are then encouraging people to instead just sit on the civilian team and farm their money instead of actually working and getting jobs. Yes, this is cool now. But once v3 comes out, and you have to factor taxes into this equation, you’ll end up paying a ridiculous amount for taxes. This wasn’t very well thought out and just shows you that the government condones crimes against our law abiding citizens.

tl;dr raising the pay = big bad

7 Likes

See the common opinion is that if you factor out crime involving guns, crime will magically die and in turn, Firestone will die. Which is also very wrong. Crime can be committed without the use of firearms, little does everyone know. Firestone will continue to function whether you do or don’t have illegal firearms involved. More money to the criminals = more shootings = and endless amount = unrealism = people getting annoyed of dying = quitting. I don’t know a single law enforcement officer who’s actually happy or gets fucking ecstatic when someone kills them or beats them in a firefight, so the argument that crime is “more fun for officers” is wrong. Instead of coming to the government to assist your criminal activities, bring some of your “creativity” to the development team and make some suggestions. Knives, carjackings, methods of breaking and entering, the list is endless.

6 Likes

iNfLaTiOn

tHe gReAt fIrEstONE dePRESssiON

2019 fIRestONE receSSION!

7 Likes

@anon89270917 For once in a long time, I can say I agree with you. This is not stonks for firestone.

3 Likes

JASON’S RESPONSE

“So essentially, Jason wants more pay so he can fund his criminal activities. Realistically speaking, the government would fund and condone criminal activity. The purpose of having lowered wages is to encourage people to get jobs, and be productive members of society. When you raise the pay to basically equate most departments, you are then encouraging people to instead just sit on the civilian team and farm their money instead of actually working and getting jobs. Yes, this is cool now. But once v3 comes out, and you have to factor taxes into this equation, you’ll end up paying a ridiculous amount for taxes. This wasn’t very well thought out and just shows you that the government condones crimes against our law abiding citizens.” First of all, I have never ever stated that I said we should raise it UP TO 4 DOLLARS ONLY so other people have chances to get nice vehicles, legal weapons, and more, I’ve never stated I wanted wages simply and only just to fund criminal activity, The citizen’s team isn’t the “criminals team” off duty officers/scfd are also on that team. No one works 24/7 for money, they hang around on civ team to have fun with friends, buy cool cars, customize their car rims and colors, and so much more. "The purpose of having lowered wages is to encourage people to get jobs, and be productive members of society. When you raise the pay to basically equate most departments, you are then encouraging people to instead just sit on the civilian team and farm their money instead of actually working and getting jobs

. " Well Governor, I didn’t know you would understand but some people cannot get jobs some people might be in POST trying to get a job they are being productive by enhancing rping experience by being a hostage, driving legally and more, not making the place like a ghost town The goal isn’t to encourage people to sit on civ team and auto click, many LEOs and Firefighters go off duty to hang out with friends, get cars, customize them, and so much more. I’d suggest you stop slandering me Governor, because there’s many, many reasons why the wages should be increased. Want to know my suggestion? Think before you speak One more thing, I’ve seen you in your truck and all of that shit. You earned that on the citizens team. Many people want SRT’s and shit. It says 250 days straight to get an SRT with the current wage standards, this is just to make shit fair, something you wouldn’t understand because you make the most money out of anyone. I’d like to forward you to here. A Petition for fairness and equality (By JasonBourneAxis) statements section. I’ll cite one good statement from AnqelicMadi " I support civilian wage being raised to 12! I spend 75% of my time on civilian team and would like the chance to save for more cars, paints and rims in less time. It has taken me a long time to get money for an SRT, I still haven’t met that goal. The only time I can earn a lot of money is on SCFD team. "

2 Likes

another retarded post by patchy.

2 Likes

Increasment of wages = medium/high increasment of crimes by gun

2 Likes

When you see someone proposing Reduction of total time in court sentences - reduction/elimination of the cite for obtaining an illegal gun - wage increasement, you will realize that indirectly this will mostly affect criminals but it is concealed in a pretext of “equality and fairness” especially coming from someone like Jason who was a Senator and just the moment he became a criminal is that he became more active when proposing this

2 Likes

For the first time ever, this post isn’t actually retarded. Also for the first time ever, I agree with what he’s saying, because it’s true.

4 Likes

FS citizens: Asks for a little money boost
FS politicians: THE ECONOMY WILL CRASH! INFLATION!! WE CAN DO THIS

6 Likes

took me countless hours of patrol (probably around 20) to get a tahoe. wouldn’t want to know how long it would’ve taken on civ team.

3 Likes

Both County and State will be allowed to charge taxes in v3 smh

2 Likes

The wages will be raised, that i can tell you. But at the moment of time everyone is being self centered. We cant just raise the Civilians wage without raising the Employed wages, that wouldn’t be fair. There for the Fair Pay Act need a whole remodel. So if you be patient and wait your time will come. Not to mention the new departments that need to be factored in.

Japhillips22
County Affairs Committee
Representative

2 Likes