OFFICE OF THE MAYOR

Redwood City Council Election

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Position: City Alderman/Alderwoman

Positions Available: 1

Signature Deadline: 7/1/2020 @ 21:00 EDT

Election Sponsor: Mayor RacingLemonFTW

Collect five (5) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been made prior to the date of which this thread was posted.

• Once the set number of signatures is achieved, it must be posted on this forum with a link to your post.

Election Rules:

• Can only post one speech, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours
  • Slander, defamation and/or libel will result in disqualification
  • Any twitter posts hinting as a campaign will NOT hinder or DQ any candidate.
  • Candidates may not have any outstanding warrants, no more than one misdemeanor arrest or 5 citations. More than one felony conviction, one misdemeanor conviction and/or 5 citations shall additionally disqualify candidates.
  • Candidates MUST have a Firestone Forums account and a trello account.
  • Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws

Schedule:

⇒ Campaigning begins upon release of this thread

⇒ Campaigning continues until 7/1/2020 @ 21:00 EDT

⇒ Voting opens 7/1/2020 @ 21:00 EDT

⇒ Voting closes 7/3/2020 @ 00:00 EDT (I think thats what time the auto close bot sets it to)

Sincerely,

RacingLemon Signature

RacingLemonFTW
Office Of The Redwood Mayor

1 Like

good luck y’all

1 Like

I, taterGad have reached the required 5 Signatures required in order to be eligible for Election. taterGad For Redwood City Alderman

1 Like

I, Toastee_RBLX have reached the required 5 Signatures required in order to be eligible for Election. Toastee_RBLX For Redwood City Council Alderman

1 Like

I, Toastee_RBLX, respectively withdraw from the election for the Redwood City Council

1 Like

I, ElliottLMz, have reached the required 5 signitures in order to be elegible for election. ElliottLMz for Redwood City Council

2 Likes

Closed

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/redwood-city-council-special-election-voting/15122/2

2 Likes