Re-elect CoolPilotCaio1 for House of Representatives

Re-elect CoolPilotCaio1 for House of Representatives

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. I am running for the House of Representatives yet again.

Experience:

• Current Speaker of the House
  • Current Assistant Attorney General, Chief Public Defender
  • Former Senator x2 (Former President pro tempore)
  • Former County Affairs Committee member
  • Former DOT Operations Manager, Training Division Deputy Director, Handicap Control Director, and Public Relations Director
  • Former Assistant State Attorney, Department of Justice
  • Former Redwood City Attorney
  • Former County Representation Board Redwood Delegate
  • Former Redwood City Council Alderman x3 (Former Chairman x2)
  • Former Redwood Deputy Mayor x1
  • Former SCSO Deputy
  • Former FSP Trooper
  • Former FSP:ASU Pilot
  • Former Special Response and Airlift Certified for ASU
  • Former Arborfield Deputy Mayor
  • POST Class 51 Certified

About me:

I am formerly a Senator, currently the Speaker of the House, and I have been in congress for over a year now. During that time I have made many changes to our law. I introduced Cabinet oaths, clerk responsibilities, criminal rehabilitation program changes, self-defense acts, and more. In another house term, I wish to keep going with this and continue to expand upon it, making new laws for the benefit of the state. Moreover, as President pro tempore during my past terms, I have kept the Senate active with sessions, planning, events, and more. In my time as Speaker, I have ensured the activity of the House and hosted numerous sessions with all sessions being recorded to the public.

My Plans:

1. I plan on rerunning for Speaker of the House to ensure the house is properly run and remains active.

2. With help from the Attorney General, I plan to make it easier to become a CFCT instructor due to the current harsh requirements, allowing for more CFLs to be handed out.

3. I plan to host a congressional meet and greet this term to allow for interaction between the government and its citizens.

4. I plan to finish the new healthcare act and propose it as soon as possible.

5. I plan to work with the new congressional members and help them grow as congresspeople.

6. I plan to make sure every bill that passes through the House is thoroughly inspected before placing a vote.

7. I plan to listen to the citizens to ensure they get a voice in the House and will work with them to ensure that proper legislation is created.

Conclusion:

You should vote for me for the House as I am willing to help Firestone with legislation to make Firestone a better and safer place than it is now. Throughout my last term in the House, I have been active and have dedicated time to make Firestone a better place with the people’s input. I have the experience and know-how thanks to my time as Speaker of the House to make laws to help others as seen in Redwood, Arborfield, and currently in the State. I have made laws such as the self-defense act, Cabinet oaths/inactivity amendment, clerk regulations resolution, and more. Evidently, I am here to help all and work for Firestone. Furthermore, you can see that I listen to you, the people, from my laws, showing that I’ll do my job, and do it well. If you have any questions you can DM me at CoolPilotCaio1#3424 or ask below; I am open to any suggestions for bills.

All my legislation can be found in the following link along with other experiences I have: Trello

Re-elect CoolPilotCaio1 for House!

For Firestone!

Thanks for Reading hope you support and vote,

Signed,

CoolPilotCaio1

4 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

support my boy

5 Likes

support.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

As many will know, I tend to not support candidates due to my position within the State. However, I make exceptions, and this man is one of those exceptions. He is a great Speaker, and I’ve always been able to reach out to him if I need Congress to get something done.

Genuinely a good man,
Support and endorse,

The Hon. Wolf_RBX, Esq.
Attorney General

2 Likes

So you mean you’re a puppet of the power-hungry Attorney General, Wolf_RBX?

Collusion of him wanting to maintain his sockpuppet in the house?

4 Likes

I will always support lesbians when they’re running for office.

1 Like

LOL bruh

2 Likes

Confession

2 Likes

HOW. MY LIKES MEAN NOTHING (hence disclaimer)

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Major Support for CoolPissCaio1

2 Likes

It appears I made a spelling mistake, CoolPilotCaio1

3 Likes

You’re like 8x more experienced than me so support! Hope to see you in office!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like