Post quantity (part 1/2)

This is being typed on mobile with no access to pc anytime soon. Part 2 will be typed and released later, mainly with evidence of this shift to quantity, talks about the situation with the staff team, and other supporting evidence that will be offered if needed.

so post has gotten 350 (or something, can’t see the number as I’m muted) cadets enrolled in the next class! That’s out of 550-600, which is the highest passing rate of all time.

Unfortunately, this number is not legitimate. The Director has stated in a public chat that he’s primarily focused on accepting as many cadets as possible, and his announcements have shown it. Data has been leaked from disgruntled admissions services members proving that the new Director has shifted the focus from high quality graduates to as many graduates as possible.

Do remember that most of these people are from Roblox recommending the game. Very few are actually competent and old enough. When I criticise it, all I get is “well we don’t do it your way” and “move on” from the Director.

This is how we get classes like 26. No regards for quality, just pumping out as many cadets as possible. My focus was on training and creating high quality cadets, rather than just getting a high number of them. Just remember, class 26 was also one of the largest classes in history.

This entire enrollment process needs to be redone, otherwise someone else needs to come in if the administration doesn’t want to do it

here’s a little something: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/466063294193467392/596120751484960769/unknown.png

cheers - I didn’t want anything to do with POST again until I saw how terrible things went when I was gone.

4 Likes

also worth noting, 160 people have failed to follow basic directions and send a join request

3 Likes

dev_havoc v. Josh_Lovelace
Pigeon_n v. Josh_Lovelace
skullGutGuy v. Josh_Lovelace
State of Firestone v. Josh_Lovelace
st0_kely v. Josh_Lovelace
policetonyR v. Josh_Lovelace

all cases are within the last 40 days

this guy gets sued a lot
makes ya wonder

6 Likes

Quality over Quantity.

I rather have better law enforcement officers that are ready to assist in any situation possible rather than having those who can’t deal with unique situations and cause a bunch of DPS investigations.

Seriously, not sure why the Director took this approach, unless the tier 1 filters all the incompetent ones out, not a fan of this. If the tier 1 does, then I’m fine and it makes sense.

4 Likes

YES please.

2 Likes

bruh.

2 Likes

@CanineEnforcement u may wanna investigate that.

@Ftlicious

2 Likes

I mean, Firestone is a huge state and group. The Cadet amount shouldn’t even be an issue

3 Likes

Personally, I’d prefer to know that the Deputy/Trooper/Agent stood next to me has my back, and will assist me when it’s needed.

I don’t care how many are next to me. If they can’t do the job, they’re just gonna become human shields, or might even kill me instead of the crook.

2 Likes

I mean, yes this is probably gonna cause the downfall of post, but does anyone remember the days when you just had to legit send a join request?

3 Likes

we’re fucked.

5 Likes

If they are to stupid to send a request to a group I doubt they will ever get into a department. Training them would be wasteful if it turned out they can’t even correctly fill out a application or even meet the requirements for each department.

2 Likes

so quantity being prioritized over quality isn’t an issue for you?

1 Like

As long as departments continue to hire based on quality, I think we’ll be fine. It’s not like they’ll all get into a department.

1 Like

Clearly that is not the case judging by historically bad classes.

If that were true, class 26 would’ve never been a problem. We haven’t had any bad quality class as of late, however, each has had 1-2 bad apples (most of which got into departments).

Its not that hard to pass an application. What matters is how they actually preform on duty, and most departments do little to evaluate that.

2 Likes

the thing is you can always get trolls who pass all the other tiers but then go into the higher tiers and just screw everything up. quality always better

2 Likes

I meant that josh shouldn’t worry about class size

2 Likes

I 100% agree with you on the last argument. Its almost as if you cannot fail department trainings anymore.

2 Likes

One is talking about getting people INTO POST and your quote here talks about graduating from POST.

this thread doesn’t make sense and it seems like your trying to manipulate the people really.

To me it seems he shifted it to focus on actually allowing people into POST and try to graduate. The curriculum is still as it is and the staff still review the tests and do the classes.

Don’t see anything wrong on shifting POST to actually be open for people to join and having a chance to shift from being a Criminal to be in the Police.

1 Like

thats the polar opposite, since josh removed my tolerance rules on criminals and nobody with a criminal history (no matter what date) was accepted.

You clearly have not read any announcement or comment from the Director. Its been publicly (and leaked by his staff) shown that he’s trying to get as many graduates as possible, and according to admission staff members, disregarded quality in the process.

2 Likes