POST | Appeal Verdict #001, POSTgate?

go get 'em hun <3

7 Likes

“Lastly, our initial plan before resigning was to model ourselves after the Third Reich by declaring that the state government was an enemy, but before that we were going to hold a meeting between congressional officials, the county council, and the administration so that way we could ultimately legally exterminate all of them in front of the car dealership. Skull had helped us plan the shooting and he stated that he would get SWAT to shoot all of them so that we could also be protected just in case the state tried to jump in.”

said by timothy, and re assured at the cgoc session, where he was under oath

nothing screams association and involvement more than this and all the screenshots we’ve seen - literally skull has been apart of all the calls after this that had malicious intentions. im sick of hearing “skull had no involvement” when it was 100% blatant

6 Likes

Any proof of that lmao, that’s legit lies from a banned individual, I don’t even go in game

1 Like

Why do you need a POST certification then? I mean, if you don’t intend to get a job and patrol…

1 Like

the same banned individual you sat in calls with to discuss what to do next once you were fired?

you guys are all wayyyy too quick to turn on each other

4 Likes

If you have proof of that statement by all means show me, because I find it hilarious that you actually believe that a virtual oath that has no consequences irl is actually tangible.

1 Like

use your brain.

1 Like

@anon20714511 Per DPS Major+ are not required to patrol so… I dealt with administrative duties which was my actual job. and if we go with that idiotic logic what’s the use of a gun if aren’t going to shoot anyone?

1 Like

Still doesn’t mean that you’re not to hold to your oath, still under oath. That’s just a pathetic and shitty excuse.

1 Like

I did hold it, speculating a political issue or action does not betray my oath.

1 Like

You aren’t a Major right now, nor will you ever be as long I have anything to say about it.

1 Like

You’re irrelevant to this matter, please continue to SCSOGate.

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/094875cd8a925f3b3a0b92bfaa2c1eae

https://gyazo.com/cdff18d970942b6322248543d93f75fb

How’s digging in going?

1 Like

No support.
I love u jente, but I can not support this. Exotic’s got no [known] political interests, and did this for the interest of the security of SCSO (as far as I’m concerned.)

2 Likes

is the skull guy still talking?

3 Likes

lol drama time where is the popcorn?

1 Like

post drama = the best drama

Regardless, skull didn’t commit any oath breaking actions like I said. That’s a fact and there is really no way around it.

That said, the document released is weird and I’m sensing some trouble. Director senses are still going off.

1 Like

As a current SCSO Captain, I can confirm that Skull and Exotic seemed to have plans together for either SCSO as a whole or just SWAT and it seems like a deal was made between the two, which Exotic said himself. I will currently not share any screenshots of this in public, however, I am prepared to show screenshots to any judges, POST HICOMM members or investigators from DPS and/or CGOC if asked.
I can not confirm nor deny that there was indeed a conflict of interest or any bias between Exotic and Skull. I can only tell you these two facts. The judgement if there is a conflict of interest or any bias is not mine to make.

4 Likes

All he did was propose a new SWAT structure to me that’s the last time I have spoken to him idk how that is relevant

1 Like

I don’t know the details of the plan. Hence I said it’s not up to me to say if this was really a conflict of interest or bias. Obviously I don’t want to jump to conclusions here.
I also have no comments on the certification revocations themselves.

1 Like