POST | Appeal Verdict #001, POSTgate?

I’d like to discuss the following document with the people, as I’m sure that there is some bias involved; the document can be found here.

I’d like to immediately jump to my point, as I’m entirely sure that there’s bias involved.

This to me seems like a political stunt. One of these words noted within the document concerns me, as this wasn’t purely a political stunt based to gain any form or power or reputation, this was a stunt to gain leadership of one of our two uniformed operational law enforcement departments; which definitely disregards the POST oath as cited here:
‘’“On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have the courage
to hold myself and others
accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the Constitution,
the community,
and the agency I serve,
so help me God.”.
The marked part is definitely violated, as I move on to the next screenshot.

https://prntscr.com/nz186v I am lucky that I’ve screenshotted this, as this scandal otherwise wouldn’t have been able to be proven; anyways, no one would’ve suspected a thing. This shows Head Instructor of the Peace Officer and Standards Training Appeals Division supporting SkullGutGuy while standing next to TimothyConyers and Former County Executive Patchy 319 which caused SCSOgate
himself, this was during the press release within the Firestone Press Conference Room

This for sure shows bias within the document, however, I do believe that Dinoxtro was not involved in this situation and was caught up as he wasn’t in the private group chat as described by former Chief of Staff Elite_Creations in his resignation. We’re keeping that discussion closed as I don’t have sufficient evidence to prove this.

Within conclusion, I’d like to call for immediately revoking of ExoticShepherd’s Peace Officer and Trainings Certification as he clearly violated the oath.

Private Firestone Office of Jente

5 Likes

POSTGate

6 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

I’d also like to add on that it’s very odd that Head Instructor ExoticShepherd took the case himself, removing any other independent opinions from this case.

3 Likes

Jente out here exposing people, wonder what this will lead to?

7 Likes

Next thing you know, the head instructor fires the POST Director lmao.

4 Likes

next thing we have buttgate, because everything has holes in it now.

3 Likes

im just not sure how the directors order was reverted by a head instructor

6 Likes

To clarify towards your question, it was recommend. But this doesn’t mean this verdict had no bias involved.

2 Likes

here you go

https://gyazo.com/8f271391762ac406994c8f139349e9af

also the appeals staff had no idea of this even going on and had no say in this

https://gyazo.com/39f80fff0eabd710e19db41ef56d8fe9

6 Likes

The Congressional Government Oversight Committee has no comment on the matter at the moment, but we assure you we hear your concerns and have seen the release.

2 Likes

i’ll tell you that the post appeals staff were never informed about this

2 Likes

Where’s the Judicary to say ‘‘No comment’’, this is odd.

2 Likes

This document was simply my point of view as the Appeal Director and or the one who is in charge of appeals. This is simply over political agenda. This was a document if you read near the bottom I made it towards Josh, Joshua and Ninwin approve then the appeal is granted. They can easily strike down the appeal. @Jente2004loland it’s not a POSTgate lmao

3 Likes

how very intermeresting indeed

2 Likes

In my opinion, skull did nothing for a POST Certification revoke. He was a problem for noct and should’ve been fired, but how did he break the oath?

Although, Josh can override this though. No comment on the document and the clear divide in the post admin, but the cert revoke was unnecessary.

2 Likes

political intrigue. nice.

The appeal document is pretty sketchy from my point of view, too. I find it odd that the verdict was reached a mere 4 hours after the appeal case was started. Usually, these sorts of appeal cases take at least a day to pass, and require the consent of multiple, unbiased parties – in this case, I’d expect that at least a few instructors and the Director should have also had a vote on this matter, given that it is a controversial and highly-publicized topic.

Of course, upon further reading, it appears that this is just a highly-publicized recommendation from Exotic to Josh regarding the certification revokes that took place. This is nonsense, and I’m convinced that Exotic’s incompetent purely because this is both a low-grade attempt at manipulation and a very shitty excuse to make a document.

First – the manipulation. Notice the following:

–> Authoritative language; “if you truly look…” “As the appeals director…” etc.
–> Public appeal; this is a persuasive essay released to the public but specifically aimed for Josh’s perusal. In other words, Exotic is making his points public to draw social pressure on Josh. By making this document public, he wants to convince the public first and foremost – not Josh.
–> Firm, appealing tone (that so happens to throw Josh under the bus); the whole last paragraph exerts a certain dominance over Josh – it reads as more of a “you made a mistake, now fix it please” rather than a “with all things considered, I think this was a mistake.” Exotic is the HI, not the Director. Not to mention, it calls Josh out on what Exotic calls a “political stunt.” You tell me whether it’s appropriate to talk to your boss like that.

Second – the incompetence. Notice:

–> “Mr. SkullGutGuy didn’t go rogue, nor didn’t become a criminal.” While I was trying to make a point out of how this statement is a strawman, I’d also like to point out that Exotic doesn’t know how to use the word ‘nor.’ In simpler terms, this statement means “Skull might not have gone rogue but became a criminal.” Nice.
–> “Mr. SkullGutGuy didn’t go rogue…” Referring to the same line – it’s clear that Exotic doesn’t get the POST oath.

On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.

Sure, he didn’t shoot up a city. That doesn’t mean that he didn’t violate the Oath by betraying his integrity, nor does it mean that he didn’t betray the public trust. (See how you use “nor?”)

–>His idea that Skull’s actions don’t count because “he was doing such actions while under a Political Position.” By that logic, all intrigue and otherwise unethical actions done in a position of political power should be counted null. That’s not how it works.

With this, I can sum up Exotic with the following sentence:
Exotic is a shoddy manipulator who attempted to use his position to secure his friends’ careers in Firestone.

Therefore, I not only recommend @Josh_Lovelace to deny this appeal request, but I also recommend that he look into his Head Instructor, and start looking for replacements who understands that unintentionally using double-negatives makes you look like an idiot.

12 Likes

Lol, people would do anything to start drama, I don’t see how a screenshot of someone being sarcastic saying “wooohoo skull” proves a conspiracy. You do realize that first, there was no deceit or conspiracy as seen here https://prnt.sc/o056t5 I didn’t ask for noc to be terminated, I asked Dino what he’s going to do as ce and he said he’s gonna term noc and probably nom me, I was just talking about it from a hypothetical standpoint of if that were to happen, a conspiracy implies that something actually happened while after the council had a discussion in the council vc it was decided not to term noc, besides the point even if I was guilty of starting a “conspiracy” that would be something I would have hypothetically done as a politician, not an LEO and thus, no case for this revocation. And there is no bias, Exotic and I don’t even like each other which is why I was also thrown off by this, if anything it proves to be non bias as I don’t even like the dude but even he sees the issue here…

Not that I broke it but the POST oath doesn’t even apply in this case as this all happened when I was on the job as a politician, not an LEO.

P.S. I never even asked for an appeal, I was just going to sue josh but this works too.

2 Likes

PNG

makes sense

11 Likes

Uh huh and, note the word probably idk yet.

2 Likes