POST | Appeal Verdict #001, POSTgate?

use your brain.

1 Like

@anon20714511 Per DPS Major+ are not required to patrol so… I dealt with administrative duties which was my actual job. and if we go with that idiotic logic what’s the use of a gun if aren’t going to shoot anyone?

1 Like

Still doesn’t mean that you’re not to hold to your oath, still under oath. That’s just a pathetic and shitty excuse.

1 Like

I did hold it, speculating a political issue or action does not betray my oath.

1 Like

You aren’t a Major right now, nor will you ever be as long I have anything to say about it.

1 Like

You’re irrelevant to this matter, please continue to SCSOGate.

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/094875cd8a925f3b3a0b92bfaa2c1eae

https://gyazo.com/cdff18d970942b6322248543d93f75fb

How’s digging in going?

1 Like

No support.
I love u jente, but I can not support this. Exotic’s got no [known] political interests, and did this for the interest of the security of SCSO (as far as I’m concerned.)

2 Likes

is the skull guy still talking?

3 Likes

lol drama time where is the popcorn?

1 Like

post drama = the best drama

Regardless, skull didn’t commit any oath breaking actions like I said. That’s a fact and there is really no way around it.

That said, the document released is weird and I’m sensing some trouble. Director senses are still going off.

1 Like

As a current SCSO Captain, I can confirm that Skull and Exotic seemed to have plans together for either SCSO as a whole or just SWAT and it seems like a deal was made between the two, which Exotic said himself. I will currently not share any screenshots of this in public, however, I am prepared to show screenshots to any judges, POST HICOMM members or investigators from DPS and/or CGOC if asked.
I can not confirm nor deny that there was indeed a conflict of interest or any bias between Exotic and Skull. I can only tell you these two facts. The judgement if there is a conflict of interest or any bias is not mine to make.

4 Likes

All he did was propose a new SWAT structure to me that’s the last time I have spoken to him idk how that is relevant

1 Like

I don’t know the details of the plan. Hence I said it’s not up to me to say if this was really a conflict of interest or bias. Obviously I don’t want to jump to conclusions here.
I also have no comments on the certification revocations themselves.

1 Like

I want to clarify this point: what actions did Skull and Dino do that violated the POST oath? It can be argued that their speech violated the oath but I have not seen anyone point out an action that violated the POST oath.

2 Likes

@Ftlicious refer to atlyarch’s respond

1 Like
1 Like

Both sides here are garbage if you ask me.

Skull shouldn’t be going behind his boss and acting power hungry af, like he did. On the other hand, he didn’t do anything to get a bar or cert revoke. Not liking someone and asking for their removal is not worthy of that.

I’m quite disappointed to see so many here disregard this and try to ruin someone because they didn’t like the Sheriff.

3 Likes

can you not comment on behalf of an entity without the consent of said entity

thanks

4 Likes

TL;DR please

1 Like