Please Unban SouthernMorality

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/ban-request-southern-morality/2865

The defendant, SouthernMorality, has been alleged to have logged and failed to comply with the lawful orders of an officer.

After the court issued a warrant for the arrest ( https://trello.com/c/pAIWfrwP/768-southernmorality ) of the defendant on just these grounds he, and his lawyer, pointed out an important fact in the text that the court failed to see the first time. That fact being that obstruction of traffic is defined as: " Blocking traffic or preventing traffic from moving shall be defined as obstruction of traffic ".

The court upon reviewing the appeal, or as stated above the facts presented, found that the defendant’s car did neither. As traffic was not hindered from moving or blocked as it could easily move around the car.

Therefor the commands by the officer did not have the probable cause ( A Bill to Recognize the Act of Failing to Comply ) required in order to command the defendant to move his car.

Additionally, In order for a subject to have “evaded” law enforcement they must be leaving the area where a crime occurred which did not occur as no other crime had been documented as having occurred.

Thus bringing me to the conclusion that the this ban is not needed as the defendant was free to move about and had committed no crime in accordance with the evidence presented.

3 Likes

@anon54114525

1 Like

He still logged even if he didn’t commit a crime sir, he could of got arrested and expunged it but instead he left the game. Furthermore, the punishment is a weak punishment as it’s only a 5 day ban and not the standard 21 day ban. Thank you for your concern. @1superchris2 @SouthernMorality

2 Likes
  1. Was never detained.
  2. The amount if cases the DoJ has backed up - it’d take weeks to have the case heard. Then, to have that obstrust my chances in SCFD, Etc.

I appreciate and respect envelopes generousity by not giving my the full ban and considering the circumstances.

You all ban rogue officers - this would classify as he watching me - then used the circumstances to target me. Let’s not forget to include the complicationa he gave me in FNG, because im just a " stereotypical white guy "

1 Like

I dissent from your assessment since no crime was committed and I asked you the question: Is it ok to restrict people from visiting a game for not committing a crime?

There is no question that as shown by the video above, no crime was committed and since when has disconnecting from the game by your own free will when you are not being ordered around, detained, or placed under arrest unlawful?

1 Like

We do not control user actions. Although you did in that video run away when he was gonna cuff you and left the game when tazed. Which is classified as evasion and logging in my book. Now you can go ahead and take the guy to court and all but at the end you did log and you were given a small punishment due to you actually coming clean and honest about the situation on the request

1 Like

Again, he left the game as the user tazed him and running away. committing a crime or not he logged while being tazed

1 Like

Thats not a crime, the last time I checked. Therefor, it isn’t FRP or “logging”.

1 Like

Leaving a game while being tazed and nearly handcuffed? Are you sure about that? You must be high

Again if a law enforcement is abusing you can sue hin and all and get the record expunged. But instead he left the game and he got a small punishment for it

Yes, but then you could also classify the officer as rogue and iniate a ban in him?

Rogue can be defined as:

• a dishonest or unprincipled man.

Giving the circumstances and abusing them to his advantage seems quite rogue and prejudicial.

1 Like

Disregard grammar mistakes, I’m on mobile and at work.

1 Like

He didn’t go full on rogue as he didn’t false arrest everyone did he? As also he isn’t classified as rogue anymore due to you leaving the game instead of getting arrested

1 Like

So he isnt rogue cause he didnt have the chance to make a false arrest, that comes more from our FNG past than actual occurance.

1 Like

Rogue implies a dishonest man. Ive been nothing but honest.

1 Like

That is very upsetting that you would assert that I insert drugs of such a nature into my body.

The commands where not considered to be lawful therefor any detention or subsequent arrest for such a charge would have been expunged, if the lawyer would have built the map needed to point out the issue with the judge.

2 Likes

With occurrences like these, you can go to court and sue them. Which will most of the time get them fired depending on the circumstances

1 Like

“would have been expunged” yes it would but again he evaded being detaind and arrested and decided to leave, which makes it considered as logging

1 Like

@Samtella have you looked at DoJ board ? Seen how backed up they are ? Itd take weeks, by then factors would be demolished. Nevertheless the arrest effecting my current employmenta

1 Like

We don’t control how DoJ works nor can we do anything, it’s a part of the state really so

1 Like