Please Unban SouthernMorality

Yes, but should really be taken into consideration. Would the state be able to adequately address this, and does it play into me leaving and returning to the game, to only have the officer log when requested by a supervisor, to have it dealt with.

And that’s why we made your punishment as simple as a 5 day ban instead of 21 day ban

1 Like

In this case the state would have failed me, and I’d have a false arrest on my record. The trooper refused to wait for the supervisor, so I left and came back to have a supervisor present. Theres a reason someone who has a warrant and also banned from firestone, submitted it. Rather than the trooper or sergeant.

He neglected the chance he had to arrest, as he feared the supervisor

Look my good sir, even if the state failed you, you know really well that you logged. Wanting a supervisor present or not its pure logging. You could of got it expunged and contacted a CJ about it and all but you logged. And you got the consequences for it. Now its only 5 days ban , pretty sure you can wait those 5 days easily and you would be gucci

1 Like

What was affected? He had ability to arrest - resume like before. Just with a supervisor and fair judgement.

Id have tk wait weeks for a case, and now it perfect example, case against red for evidence tampering, will likely take weeks to commence.

I don’t know what’s hard for you to comprehend that you left a game while someone was after you, like you didn’t disconnect you just with your own mind closed the game, idc how long it takes for it to get expunged, it’s logging

1 Like

Was a false arrest, with broken legal system. Simple.

Yep, and you left so the admins did their jobs really

1 Like

Then penalize the rogue faulty officer ?

Just joined the game, then got harassed by said trooper

We can’t really do anything, that’s the states job not the admins

1 Like

Nothing state can do with this.

Well yeah cuz there is no much evidence against him since you logged

1 Like

This is quite upsetting. I rejoined and gabe tropper ability to arrest, if he wished to do so. Red cut the video to not show this. The trooper neglected that oppertunity

If he wanted to arrest, why did he log when I rejoined?

If you would’ve just moved your damn car in the first place, none of this would have happened. Just saying.

There should be no argument about moving your car initially, just move it into the parking lot. Not that hard. Stop trying to show superiority against everyone.

1 Like

No law was violated. Confirmed via court justice.

I would like to make this clear, I am not on anybody’s side or against anybody, however, this is how our ban system works:

You log, you get banned. Period.

If you thought the arrest was unlawful or “abusive”, you can bring it up to the department high command or the Firestone Courts. We are not the courts, we don’t care about why you were being arrested, UNLESS it is a legitimately rogue officer, you will be banned for logging to evade arrests or citations. The ban was shortened due to this whole situation, normally I ban loggers for 2-3 weeks, he was banned for 5 days.

1 Like

The ban was in place for “logging,” not “doing a crime,” as you all perceive it.

The officer was attempted to enforce a law that he believes was broken, thus in an attempted to detain the user and further punish him for such a law broken. The suspect ended up running away, bringing in the charge of evasion (though I could care less about this), and eventually left the game intentionally. This is defined as “logging,” or leaving the game to avoid any further conflict with the officer, which was going to be an arrest. That leads up to giving the officer problems, because he is unable to continue his enforcement duties, which leads to the admins banning the individual, as usual.

Now, whether the individual did the crime or not is out of question. Should he have not logged, he could have gone to the courts and taken care of the entire situation. The officer is not “rogue” just because he was going to arrest an innocent individual. This happens all the time and we can classify FSP and SCSO as rogue. As for banning rogues, it happens when the individual is on the team fucking around not caring what the fuck is going on. This is directly harming roleplay and leads up to a ban.

One last thing, the courts do not control trello bans. Don’t take it to the courts and plead them to remove the ban or tell us to remove the ban. I don’t give two shits whether he broke the law or not, he logged, he’s banned.

This was my last statement to the individual banned, clearly he didn’t understand.

2 Likes