Petition to make SCFD a secondary department

The Stapleton County Fire Department is currently a primary department. Many members of the State of Firestone would like to see this change, and for SCFD to be secondary, so they can have other jobs such as Law Enforcement. I think this will boost activity in the Fire Department because right now more people want to do a LEO Dept over FD, but some still want to be in SCFD, but they aren’t applying, since they would rather be in a LEO dept.

BEFORE YOU SAY FED WONT ALLOW, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IF WE GET GOOD RESULTS AND COMMENTS I WILL TAKE THIS TO FED AND HE MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT, I AM NOT SURE BUT IT’S WORTH A SHOT

• Yes, SCFD should be secondary

• No, SCFD should stay as primary

0 voters

3 Likes

Agreed, I was going to do SCFD till I got into post and SCSO. I still want to be in SCFD because they have a cool job.

4 Likes

Making SCFD secondary would require a group limit, because many people would apply. I think it should be the Fire Chief suggestion with the county instead of the public due to the reason a lot of people will need to be trained for EMT. But we can still have suggestions tho…

1 Like

See, this is exactly what I’m talking about. So many LEOs in FS want to be in SCFD, but they can’t, because they don’t want to leave FSP/SCSO/DHS.

1 Like

no

5 characters

1 Like

fed will overrule this

1 Like

i mean, that’s not a reason to vote no. If I get good feedback and poll votes, I will take it to fed, and hopefully he will think about it.

1 Like

no no no

1 Like

:frowning: fine ill switch to E35

1 Like

jk

5 characters

the last time this happened there was a huge argument and fed said no

1 Like

Last I heard fed didn’t allow

1 Like

sky get off the forums and join my rig training.
ayden2

4 Likes

sir yes sir

1 Like

althought it is a good idea, fed said no. before

Many people have tried to make SCFD secondary, and have all failed.
Why?
FedoraMasterB98

“sorry” - Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold

1 Like

Fed said no to this a while ago, no point in trying.

1 Like

fed said no and even if this was hypothetically implemented SCFD would probably be over-employed which just causes more issues and puts more strain on those who’re in a LEA and SCFD, bad idea.

1 Like

Support fully. Fed can go bye bye with his overruling, it’s a government decision, not his last time I checked.

1 Like

Keep thinking that. Fed has the final say no matter what, even if the Constitution says otherwise. And trust me, “if he acts like a dictator, everyone will leave!” One person might. No one else will.

However, I do support it being SCFD Secondary!

1 Like