Petition to make SCFD a secondary department

I’ve seen it before, once the meddling becomes obvious people will start to notice and think “oh i thought the admins and government were not the same thing”

Tried and failed too many damn times.
Will I still vote Secondary? Yes.
Will it matter? No.
Why? Fed.
Why not? Fed.
Fed? Fed.
Hotel? Trivago.

interpretation

“Will I still vote Secondary? Yes.”
“Will it matter? No, because Fed will overrule it.”
“Why? Because Fed will overrule it.”
“Why wouldn’t he overrule it? Because Fed will overrule it.”
“So, Fed is always just going to be Fed? Yes, Fed will always be Fed.”
“Hotel? Trivago.”

7 Likes

Last time I checked the founder and owner of this state is FedoraMasterb98 and I’m pretty sure that I’m correct in saying Fed is above anyone and anything.

if u just do it quietly without telling fed he cant ruin everything

good luck convincing fed that a person can be a police officer and firefighter at the same time. at best, you can convince him to make auxiliary for both occupations but it’s very unlikely

agagaga ye

Legit no

Cops are not Firefighters and vice-versa. So no.

I would shut that down in a heartbeat, try me.

Hi fed. I think by keeping SCFD running as a primary you are going to (and have) hurt it to the point of almost death. Most people would prefer the action of LEO versus being an FF. While IRL as you put it,

this does not hold true for a ROBLOX game. Keyword here is game.

math!

Let’s go over the numbers here. SCSO + FSP have a combined 234 members.
SCFD has 90 employees (minus devs for both LEO and SCFD)

LEO (FSP/SCSO) has more than HALF SCFD’s member count. Personally, I’d much rather have closer to 110s of members, but that’s OK too.

But what about certifications? EMT-B/FF + EMT-P certification’s numbers are about 117. Okay, that’s more of in the teens. I’m completely fine with this.

Now, POST’s numbers: A total of 1514 confirmed people. But we haven’t counted about inactive people. Let’s make this number more of the 500s (accounting for SCSO/FSP/FNG/DHS which by the way I’ve counted, 404. We can’t really trust this due to FNG being a voluntary, so I’m going to exclude FNG. 307 for the primary LEO departments.).

That is more than 4 times the current FF/EMTP certifications. Keep in mind this is estimated.

With our total of ALL primary LEO departments, we have a total of 307 members. For SCFD, we have a total of… 90. I do see the point of FS being a cops+robbers game, but from what I gather you guys and the community want to move away from this. Making SCFD a secondary should be a step in that direction.

TL;DR: math.

Total POST confirmed: 1514
Total FF/EMT-P confirmed = 117.

Total main LEO (including DHS) group numbers: 307 (including devs/group holder)
SCSO+FSP group numbers = 234 (including devs/group holder)

FYI I put this together in about 30-45 minutes. Sorry if some of my math is incorrecto.

have a great day fed and anyone reading this.

fed doesnt care lmao

1 Like

I see why fed doesn’t want this

as we strive for realism, cops aren’t firefighters and if that were to happen it’s bullshit.

as for other alternatives, volunteer positions can be established if everything goes correctly, which will increase member count without the issue of cops & firefighters at the same time.

I talk a lot with mrzip, deputy dept head should with the dept head we both agreed we’d like SCFD to be paid & volunteer at some point.

an increase in members but too many members that roll in will put heavy stress in our command staff and if we even had “cops/firefighters” at the same time we’d likely have to deal with inactive members

this has already been tried to make scfd secondary and we gotta understand that it isn’t gonna work and we gotta look at alternative solutions.

thanks

• swag
    SCFD Deputy Chief

so what, like voluntary FF/EMT positions and then command positions are primary?

1 Like

It’s legit roblox and we’re tryna have fun, but ok.

He’s right about it (Fed)

Support pls happen

1 Like

Not true. Where I live, I have some friends that are police officers and serve in my fire department.

2 Likes

Fed, most departments that have SWAT teams, then have around 2 medics. If firefighters/medics can pass the SWAT app and training, why not let them be tac medics for SCSO SWAT (same goes for crt) Along with FSP, they have a medical response helo, why not let SCFD Paramedics operate the medical response division. Not saying this changes your mind but I hope this gives you a bit of a realistic background on members of a fire department being LEOs.

1 Like

yes make it secondary please

1 Like

I know it’s old… and Fed already said no… but like 30% of my local Deputies are volunteer FD. I watched a MVA right near a fire station in real life and Deputies drove to the FD to respond to the MVA. While Highway Patrol came to investigate it.

1 Like