PETITION TO BRING BACK 72-HOURS FOR ANNOYING CRIMINALS

SO TRUE!

while this petition was mostly for mfs shown in the images, per charge itd still be the same (unless that was changed itself) but with 3hrs nobody gets prosecuted at all

3 Likes

yea but lets be honest. courts technically cant be biased but yk this is a lego game after all so.

2 Likes

500 hour sentences for you.

3 Likes

letā€™s just keep the max at what it is now.

2 Likes

72 hours doesnt bother me they couldnt keep me in doc as is lol

1 Like

Thisā€™d get a cruel and unusual punishment appeal and be found unconstitutional before the first new sentence of it lol

1 Like

Turn prison time into a popularity contest, but no, BOR.VII says it canā€™t be done

1 Like

youā€™re only half wrong but itā€™s really funny to me to see a municipal official make a point on law

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m technically not a municipal official, Iā€™m just an aide. (If all goes well, in about a week Iā€™ll be counted as a municipal employee)

But itā€™d be up to the SC on if it violates BOR.VII since it in effect circumvents the requirement that the Court be the one to decide the punishment. Plus itā€™d be cruel and unusual punishment depending on how they find.

1 Like

there are many laws that set minimums and maximums on punishment

convictions of treason, insurrection, and terrorism carry with it the maximum punishment by default and nothing less

1 Like

Izzy has got to be the worst and laziest criminal i have ever met

6 Likes

Thereā€™s still the BOR.VII issue

1 Like

THE BOR CAN BE AMENDED DADEDUSWHATEVER YOUR USERNAME IS

BOR.VII SHALL NOW INCLUDE ā€˜ANNOYING CRIMINALS LIKE CUXLE SHALL GET NO LESS THAN 72 HOURS INCARCERATION UPON CONVICTIONā€™

4 Likes

you forgot urself btw

2 Likes

Shut the fuck up and go work on v3

2 Likes

no u

x

1 Like

what the HELL!!!

1 Like

stop acting like youā€™re not a criminal SCUM

1 Like