PETITION TO BRING BACK 72-HOURS FOR ANNOYING CRIMINALS

https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/4E89Ovo8G-xf7

can vouch

1 Like

Hoes mad. I will not support raising the maximum court time, and unfortunately my opinion on the matter carries weight

5 Likes

oh this is hilarious

1 Like

YOU CANNOT SPEAK YOU WERE A ANNOYING CRIMINAL

1 Like

As much as I’d like to see this implemented for rare occasions like this but the problem is boundaries and classifications, what is deemed “annoying”, or will it just be used to put people behind bars, an individual whom is not liked by the persecution. It may be fine at the moment but what about the future?

6 Likes

My God, I agree with Ash???

But yeah, even if we just pinkie promise we’ll only use it on annoying people, is that really a good idea? For one, even if all the sitting judges and prosecutors agree with that philosophy, what about the future? Furthermore, who gets to decide what’s a “particularly annoying” person worthy of this penalty?

6 Likes

Bob

2 Likes

I mean like I didn’t support this yet because, idk what annoying is. I don’t have any criminal has really annoyed me yet. But I guess it’s different for everyone. I know a lot of cops are short tempered and can be annoyed easily. For me, you can kill me but never insult me :woman_shrugging:

But what about 5 or 10 hours max??

3 Likes

ohh ok

1 Like

Why is the only option of the poll “support”. People don’t want to see other opinions. Why don’t you put a not support option so we can see how many people agree vs don’t agree. The idea is stupid, who wants to have to leave their computer on for 72 consecutive hours…

1 Like

its going off the same idea that the likes go off

if not a lot of hate and lots of support = good idea
if lots of hate and not a lot of support = bad idea

1 Like

had no life :raised_hand:

12 Likes

personally I think 72 hours is absuurd

even with the “annoying person” contingency it’s extreme. 3 straight days of prison is borderling immoral for a block game

on top of that the “annoying person” dependancy is bound to be abused by law enforcement officers

the only circumstance in which a high sentence SHOULD be applicable is where a member of the judiciary recommends it (or even better, multiple)

fin

3 Likes

Alright.
Personally, most of the arguments of why the 72 hour sentence was removed was because of how easy it is to become a notable criminal, and that would make it very easy to become a target of an organized investigation to lead you into a massive prolonged sentence. Nowadays, we have numerous jobs players can partake in in order to earn money.
One thing I have against the 72 hour sentence is that it could be abused, no, no, it will be abused eventually. If you take the time to create an organized crime ring within Firestone, and get caught, there is a possibility you could receive a 72 hour sentence, it isn’t fair, if you provide good roleplay, and get caught, you could be sentenced off to 72 hours in prison.
Now, I would support a panel of 3 Judges with a unanimous decision for a 72 hour sentence provided that a list of criteria is met. The criteria being that the user is known to Law Enforcement to repeatedly commit crimes constantly w/o roleplay, known to be a nuisance to citizens and Law Enforcement, use unfair practices during encounters with Law Enforcement, such as FRPing, switching avatars that alter their appearance dramatically (such as impersonating another person, switching genders, colors, body shape, etc).
Obviously, if you are a non-organized common criminal who regularly commits crimes, but roleplays most of their interactions, is fair and reasonable, you would not necessarily meet the criteria for a 72 hour long sentence.
At max for non-nuisance criminals, being criminals who roleplay their crimes, are reasonable players, and provide Law Enforcement with fun activities, a max sentence should be around 6 hours max.

1 Like

See that’s the issue, why should criminals rp? They get no fun role playing. It’s much more fun for them to get a gun and shoot up places and evade. I don’t blame criminal for not rping who wants to say “ties up” or “put the money in the bag” and etc etc typing rp is boring. (Shoutout to my homies in SCFD for keeping it real)

3 Likes

appreciated!

5 Likes

maybe we should get to choose who gets the 72 hour sentence :thinking:

4 Likes

no. if u bring back 72 hrs max. all charges are going to be worth a lot more time again. i dont want 3-4 hours in doc again just for 2 atm robberies.

2 Likes

Dear all,

let’s have everything on fire and have 200 hour prison time.

3 Likes

no. just no.

2 Likes