PETITION TO BRING BACK 72-HOURS FOR ANNOYING CRIMINALS

Over the course of a year, the number of annoying, infuriating, borderline trouble-causing and vegetable-activity type criminals has emerged with the most unoriginal & harassing group fs has probably ever seen.

I SAY WE BRING BACK LONGER JAIL SENTENCES FOR THESE CRIMES, OR HAVE THE COURTS NAIL THEIR COFFINS WITH LONGER SENTENCES

PETITION TO BRING BACK 72-HOURS FOR ANNOYING CRIMINALS

• Support

0 voters

16 Likes

I SUPPORT I SUPPORT I SUPPORT I SUPPORT I SUPPORT I SUPPORT I SUPPORT. I FCKING SUPPORT

5 Likes

SUPPORT SUPPORT DOWN WITH THE VEGETABLE ACTIVITY TYPE CRIMS

4 Likes

Support.

15 Likes

Bring back 72 hours for Cuxle only

• Support

0 voters

2 Likes

I’d like to include this post real quick from the previous co-founder about the matter

It was initially made for extreme cases where the user is just plain annoying and nothing more. It was originally first used in its rightful way when one of the governors known as “kolibob” decided to try turn the state into communist state and change the entire gameplay of it.

I do not mind 72 hours to be reinstated although to be used in extreme rare cases that has to be too specific

6 Likes

this is racially motivated

2 Likes

Problem?

2 Likes

THAT IS SO TRUE CRANKY, but these are not actual criminals! these are criminals that literally do VEGETABLE activities & only annoy people

edit: to note; 72 hours is 100% not gonna happen but at least raising the jail sentences allowed will actually give the courts some sort of USE. at this point in time when the DOJ is prosecuting, people like Izzy only end up getting like 30 contempts in courts which max out to 3hrs

3 Likes

I’m the only person still in Firestone who did 72 hours :sunglasses: (I requested it tho) but I need to get a life.

6 Likes

at max 6-12 hours if this comes back

2 Likes

seems like this is very much aimed at HopefullyIzzy lol

4 Likes

I cannot confirm nor deny it.

3 Likes

All the supporters are LEOs. Just because she’s impersonating doesn’t mean she needs 3 entire days in a make believe jailcell not being able to play the game lol.

2 Likes

i support this

1 Like

lets not let this post be those that have a big conversation and then doesnt have a reply from a year later im gonna wait to see what happens before anything

1 Like

I think izzy has a tendency to shoot people, particularly LEOs an awful lot as well, although I’ve not had a bad experience with her myself. I think she tends to just attack people who annoy her somehow

3 Likes

I support this fully.

1 Like

what happened to that autistic girl that always impersonated cops

3 Likes

this is who they’re talking about

2 Likes