Patchy319 For County Councilman

Patchy319 For County Councilman

Introduction

I am Patchy319, I am now formally announcing my candidacy for County Councilman. I have some big ideas for the county government, and with my experience, I will be able to help transform the County Government from an inactive joke, to something big and grand!

Experience

I have held many positions in Firestone Government over my time. Many of them are city positions, but I have made all governments I have been in very active.
  • County Councilman - From 3/2/18 - 3/16/18 (14 Day Special Term)
  • Redwood City Deputy Mayor - From 4/8/18 to 4/30/18
  • Arborfield City Adviser - From 4/28/18 to 5/18/18
  • Currently Serving as Arborfield Deputy Mayor - Since 5/18/18

Ideas While In County Government

Without ideas, or even a basic plan, you have nothing to go on. Thus, here is a few of my ideas I hope to accomplish during my term as County Councilman.

More Civilian Positions

Currently, in Stapleton County, the unemployment rate is atrocious! It is absurd that we have allowed such a high unemployment rate among our citizens. I plan to provide more jobs for our citizens, no matter how basic. Such as simple Janitorial Positions, Press Secretaries, the possibilities are endless. All we will need for this to be accomplished is the citizens help on positions we need!

Refinement of City Governments

Abolishing city governments would be too harsh, it would also limit the voice of the citizens! So, I have a compromise. I wish to propose a plan that shall redefine city government's abilities, as well as ensure their constant monitoring. The plan is as follows... All governments shall be on a two strike system. One strike for each time they slip up. Once they have two strikes, the government faces the possibility of complete disbandment, or impeachment of the officials within their municipality, who resulted in the strikes.

Letting Your Voice Be Heard

For my entire time working in government, I have let all opinions, no matter how small, be supported and addressed by me. Take the time there were protests over Sp_encer's CE election, while I did not fully protest actively with them, I professionally released a speech on how I support all peaceful protests! That can be found here: https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/arborfield-press-release-on-recent-ce-protests/4174

Compliments of My Work By Founders

While working particularly under Arborfield, I have received small compliments from Co-Founder pathwaysbball and Firestone Bot Dev Samtella. These were all on forum threads with relation to the Arborfield City Government, and the Arborfield Community College. This support can just go to show how much work I put into Arborfield, and what type of experience I would like to return to the County Government! The county government has been inactive under the "Sir_Mr Administration", with me on the board, you can assure I will listen to your thoughts and remain active!

Arborfield Community College

Arborfield - What can WE do for you?

Conclusion

In conclusion, shall I be elected as County Council. I shall better strengthen both our county, cities, and even state. Through listen to everyone that needs a megaphone, a voice that needs to be heard! Please comment "Support!" or something similar if you wish to support my campaign! :D

Contact Information

If you have any legitimate comments, questions, or concerns please contact me on Discord (Patchy319#7031).

Notice: Please refrain making slanderous comments, spamming, or other things. I would rather have all concerns personally addressed to me, than argued on the Firestone Forums. Thank you. :) Notice: Please refrain making slanderous mean comments, spamming, or other things. I would rather have all concerns personally addressed to me, than argued on the Firestone Forums. Basically, if your gonna support, comment that, but else do not, as it wastes everyone's time. Thank you. :)
1 Like

Support.

Signed,

Jordan_Chime

1 Like

support and endorsed

3 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

County Executive,
Sp_encer

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

Senator,
G_abee

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

themasterofall670

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Supporting for a few reasons.

1. You are fully experienced in the type of thing a County Councilman does. I would like to address something on the other hand.

To me, from Redwood City Deputy Mayor to Arborfield City Adviser, it seems like you job hopped BUT I know that you haven’t due to this screenshot from the Redwood City Discord. http://prntscr.com/jppwyr

1. I like your plans/ideas for when you are in the County Council.

2. You have compliments of your work from Vinny/Path and Sam.

For all 3 of these reasons, I’m supporting.

Support and Endorsed.
Kat4Katrina

3 Likes

Support

Don’t blow up the world

1 Like

No support:

You’re being charged with impersonation of a law enforcement officer in the courts, or been charged with it.

1 Like

That charge was settled in court recently.
In exchange for it being dropped to Disorderly Conduct, which is a misdemeanor, I get 35 minutes in corrections.

Also, worst part is, my public defender ended up dropping off the case last minute (CyberVict) . So I HAD to go with a plea deal if I had any chances of getting anything good out of the case. I may be PA cert, but im not too great.

1 Like

Support

Signed,
NotFoundDev

1 Like
1 Like