Arborfield Community College

With the new passage of this bill in the Arborfield City Council, The Arborfield Community College and School System has been established!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19v4UP_x1ZWt8vcDc-R2tSoVQfvChXZTIHJ-GMxRav_A/edit

Thus, we are currently looking for teachers and school board members. If you are interested, please contact me or the mayor on Discord with your resume.

Patchy319#7031

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

What the actual hell…

1 Like

I don’t get what classes they’d provide :confused:

1 Like

Classes about city laws and such

1 Like

Legal Classes, Government Classes, Political Classes, just about anything intellectually related.

Maybe even some minor skill classes.

2 Likes

good idea

someone is definitely not going to shoot this place up

5 Likes

Senate has a municipal Government abolishment bill infront of them, if it passes, this’ll be for nothing :confused:

1 Like

no one drinks alcohol within animals enclosures

1 Like

profiting off the fact you probably wont get abolished till next term i see

1 Like

Their is no way to delay the inevitable

1 Like

Are you saying I should keep Arborfield inactive until such thing happens? Redwood is similarly keeping operations going as useal. It would look bad on us to be inactive just due to a bill threatening us.

Infact, that goes against our core values of being active, serving the community, and most of all Letting The People Have a Say.

Did you give the people a say when you tried to restrict their right to protest? :thinking:

Elaborate, we did no such thing in Arborfield.

1 Like

“Protest Permits”

1 Like

Yet you tried to override Firestones illegal open carry law in your definition of Martial Law

1 Like

Mr.Senator, that bill never went through the voting process… It was being written.

I also received a permit from the city clerk of Redwood To protest once.

1 Like

Restricting natural rights for financial gain…basically living, breathing ransomware

1 Like

What do you mean? What financial gain?

1 Like

Well the only reason people create permits is to get money, not Arbor in particular

1 Like