support

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support. great people, i know both. hecxtro you smell. ninwin you smell too. but great people, and should be leading this state. mwuah

6 Likes

Definitely a great candidate, but I have my concerns.

Being a Governor is definitely a tough job if you are doing it correctly. Often times, this means spending an amount of time you wouldn’t think of on this State. A quick look at your profile shows that you are currently in Mayflower serving as the “LETI Director” and a “Master Trooper” in their State Patrol. How can we ensure that you will be able to properly balance your time as Governor while maintaining your requirements in other States?

Recently, you pardoned a handful of people of their crimes. The process of pardoning, I do not understand, but as far as I’m concerned, you as the Governor were actively involved. “e6thn” was pardoned in your letter, but induced chaos the following morning. You and your board members had overlooked his outstanding firearms license and as a result, consistently purchased guns from Path’s Guns and constantly shot up the Car Dealership in Redwood. I consider this a failure in your term. What will you ensure that there will be no such repeat of this?

Lastly, your Executive Branch Transparency Release had some questionable decisions made. You placed some legislations not authored by you, nor pushed by you, as an achievement in your post. This is quite misleading as it would be taking credit from the respective authors and giving the impression that you were actively involved. What will you do to ensure that you will not mislead the public and give credit where appropriate and show proper personal achievements?

Overall, I think you are a good candidate, but your term has had some questionable instances. However, you have proven to be a much better Governor recently and with fixes, I believe you’re able to continue leading this State properly. This is not a support.

13 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Valid concerns, hopefully I can relieve some of those for you!

After being apart ro-communities for many years, I have been able to tweak and adjust my schedule to ensure that I can balance all of my affairs. I have learned how to balance my time efficiently between both states, and when necessary, I have course-corrected and made sure that my time is distributed appropriately between my duties. I have made it this far, and I would not be running if I was not confident in my abilities to fill the role.

Through the Board of Pardons, the Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General and three nominated individuals vote on whether or not they believe they are deserving of a pardon. They are then sent to me, and I only approve pardons which have passed the vote. e6than was one of these individuals who passed, though, it is clear that the system is imperfect. My Lieutenant Governor and I have decided to cease use of this system, as it is clear it causes issues and we will likely move forward with the traditional system of pardoning.

It was a poor choice of words to call some of that I listed achievements. Though I believe I cleared it up appropriately within the responses, those were notable events which had occurred under my tenure and I felt it was important that individuals were aware of their passing. I will be more careful in my word usage, as it seems to have caused more controversy than awareness.

I appreciate your response, and no public-figure should be elected without appropriately responding to valid criticisms such as the ones you have previously listed. I hope my response has put some of your concerns at ease, though, my direct messages are always open if anyone has any other concerns.

10 Likes

Support

6 Likes

100% full support. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

support.

5 Likes

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SUPPORT

5 Likes

Chris, I agree with you on a lot but honey, that’s not it.

4 Likes

support owo @anon53012218 <3

6 Likes

There has to be another way though aside from creating new departments… we don’t have the candidates to back it up…

What do you suggest doing about the park service then?

4 Likes

I support!

6 Likes

This is going along with my message of support;

I feel the Gov. NinWin1 has been actually involved and getting things accomplished unlike former govs. He is actually working to improve the state and it would be sad to see that go away. He has lots of good plans and I hope he can continue to improve firestone as a whole.

8 Likes

To my good friend that I know for over 3 years now, I fucking support you all the way man! To my first vice president of my taxi company, to my fellow co-instructor, HI, and DD of POST, I salute you and give you the best of wishes for your campaign!

Support my friend!

7 Likes

WHATS YOUR DISCORD OMG WE NEED TO TALK I MISS YOU @asbestos

4 Likes

who??

4 Likes