NinWin1 and Hecxtro for the State of Firestone

NinWin1 for Governor of the State of Firestone & Hecxtro for Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone

“Not me, Us.”

Gubernatorial Candidate NinWin1

Hello! To those who might not know me, my name is NinWin1. This is my second Gubernatorial Election, and I am honored to be delivering my opening remarks to the electorate. I joined the State of Firestone in January of 2018, working within the Department of Transportation. I soon became well engrossed with this state’s affairs, and my passion for this state has helped me get where I am today. However, my resume doesn’t end there;

• Incumbent Governor

• Former Lieutenant Governor

• Former Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary

• Former Peace Officer Standards and Training Deputy Director

• Former Firestone State Patrol Captain

• Former Senate Clerk

• Former Public Defender (x3)

• Former National Guard Sergeant

• Former Homeland Security Secret Service Sergeant

• Former District Court Justice

From my days as a public employee, to now serving as this state’s Commander-in-Chief, I have come to understand the deep intricacies of our state’s functions - both politically and apolitically. After ascending to the position of Governor within early November, I was able to better understand the importance of every job, position and career within this state. Whether you are a trainee or a department head, fresh to the state or a V1 veteran, or if you’re somewhere in-between - I have used, and hope to continue to use my position to make true and substantial improvements to our state’s functions. With a vantage point from the legislative, judicial and executive branch, I look to continue on the path of progression and work to ensure the needs of our state are met.

Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate Hecxtro

I’m Hecxtro. I joined this state in 2016 and have been involved ever since. My passion for accomplishing stressful tasks and mediating discourse between individuals has led me to grow not only the state but myself as a person. Serving as a Senator, President-pro tempore and Lieutenant Governor, I have learned what it takes to get meaningful change passed within both chambers. Coupled with my extensive law enforcement experience and my medical certifications, I can confidently say that I know how to maneuver the needs of most citizens in Firestone. Not only am I able to comprehend the needs of our legal citizens, but our criminals as well. I understand the importance of balancing both sides and my unique qualities allow me to do so effectively. Attached is my resume;

• Lieutenant Governor

• 4th Term in the Senate

• Lieutenant Colonel in the Firestone National Guard (Executive Officer of the 1st Military Police)

• Assistant Attorney General in the Department of Justice (Chief Public Defender)

• Former District Court Justice

• Former Solicitor General of Firestone

I have served under numerous administrations and have seen previous changes in leadership, and I am honored to work along-side Governor NinWin1 in a new term to accomplish new goals. Our comprehensive agenda will ensure that this state improves in it’s functionality - leaving no man or woman left behind.

Executive Branch

The most executive of all branches within this state - the importance of the Executive Branch cannot be understated. Strong leadership from department Secretaries and Directors ensure top performance in the department’s internal and external operations. Passion, competency and quality are characteristics of the ideal department head - and as we have seen, when those standards are not met, Hecxtro and I will not hesitate to take swift action to ensure the validity of our state’s executive departments. Since my ascension to Governor, no department has missed a single Cabinet Report submission without an appropriate excusal. This has allowed us to keep close eye on the performance of our departments, and we appreciate the ease of cooperation that our cabinet has provided us. Our administration aims to continue to mandate cabinet reports, as well as roll out the implementation of voice chat meetings - as we have experienced positive success since our first meeting. Transparency is key, and we shall continue to provide updates within the executive branch both within the State of Firestone Discord, as well as the Firestone Executive Branch Discord - we encourage citizens interested in our state’s inner-workings to join and take a look!

Legislative Branch

Laws and legislation - crucial. The Senators and Representatives working within the Legislative Branch are hard-working, dedicated, and passionate about serving their constituents. Leadership, veterans and freshman within their respective chambers all serve their own important roles, and we applaud their performance - working with our administration to pass comprehensive legislation and progressive change within our state. Lieutenant Governor Hecxtro has a deep passion for his chamber, as does Speaker of the House FIoatmanjason, and I am certain that they will continue to upkeep the rigor of their chambers. We aim to ensure that in-game sessions are hosted when possible to ensure legislation is debated and nominees are well reviewed before any confirmation. However, Trello Voting holds an importance in allowing for public accountability and should not be considered a shallow alternative. I look forward to seeing the judgement exercised by both chambers when instituting both of these methods, and I hope that they will allow citizens to become evermore involved within our state’s legislative affairs.

Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch is guilty of being the most understated branch within our government. As a former District Court Justice, I understand the current strains that hold onto the branch. A difficult balance between quality and quantity - I shall always support Chief Court Justice Skye_Jones in upholding the former. The process to earn a seat on the bench is long and arduous - however, I look forward to continuing to work with the Chief Justice in ensuring the branch can increase the current size of the court, while still maintaining those same standards which have ensured the system of checks-and-balances is up to par.

Administration

Head of the Executive Branch

• Governor Candidate: NinWin1
  • Lieutenant Governor Candidate: Hecxtro
  • Chief of Staff Appointee: FaneuilLaw

Cabinet

• Firestone State Patrol Colonel: TBD
  • Peace Officer and Standards Training Director: nic0le_kely
  • Firestone Fire Academy Director: tow23r
  • Secretary of the Department of Public Works: DyingIntel
  • Secretary of the Department of Transportation: PatatoLaw
  • Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security: colorful_parrots
  • Secretary of the Department of Commerce: Aptable
  • Major General of the Firestone National Guard: Hobo_Bear
  • Warden of the Department of Corrections: KensterVids
  • Attorney General of the Department of Justice: idot_dannyboy
  • Secretary of the Department of State: CrusinThomas
  • Secretary of the Department of Public Safety: t1dtony
  • Secretary of the Department of Health: JackyParkerRbrn
  • Secretary of the Department of Aviation: iLordOfAviation
  • Director of the Firestone Park Service: Richie_Bear
  • Director of the Firestone Bureau of Investigations: Bjohn323
  • Secretary of the Department of Boating and Waterways: Clonemep

Term Goals

• Ratification of the New Constitution
  • Monthly Public Accountability Reports
  • Uphold Activity and Performance of Cabinet
  • Work With Congress in Passing Progressive Legislation
  • Completion of the Governor’s Board
  • Oversee Leadership and Implementation of Policy from FPS (V3)
  • Promote Small Business
  • Develop and Expand the State Department’s Divisions and Operations
  • Produce Executive Orders in Cooperation with Department Heads, Employees, et cetera
  • Provide Assistance in Advocating for Department Developmental Support
  • Improve Transparency for Public Accountability
  • Work with the Judicial Branch in Crafting an Overhauled Judicial Nominations System
  • Protect Employment Rights of Employees
  • Mandate Law Enforcement Name-Showing (Investigational Departments & Divisions Excluded)
  • Create a Uniform Strike and Punishment Appeals Executive Order for Departments
  • Host Monthly Public Meetings for Citizens to Voice Concerns

Conclusion

Neither Hecxtro or I ask for your vote, rather, we seek to earn it this January. With your support, we are hopeful that we will continue our track-record of acting in the interest of the people. I hope that this speech gave you a positive first impression of our campaign, and we look forward to seeing an incredible turnout at the polls this election - regardless of which campaign you support.

Join our Campaign Discord to stay up-to-date on our operations; https://discord.gg/8WASF9SFxH

“Not me, Us.”

Signed,

NinWin1
NinWin1#5693

Hecxtro
trophy wife :crown:#3790

24 Likes

support!

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

I support - but I do have my reservations about the park service. I suggest having DHS handle the duties of the park service.

6 Likes

That is like having DHS handle FBI. Fed created the department and they have to be implemented in V3 when the time comes. For right now I think they are just planning for V3 and not going to be active in V2.

5 Likes

Why would DHS do parks? Park service is a realistic law enforcement agency for a state to have.

6 Likes

I like fed as a person - he has a wonderful outgoing personality that makes him fun to be around. However, while I do concur with some of his decisions - I think he needs to leave some of the decisions up to the community. We can have a whole discussion on this topic for literally the rest of millennia.

The fact of the matter is, the next Governor is going to have to be able to handle internal issues in FSP, an expected activity decrease with the beginning of school and many people disliking the state or looking for alternative jobs.

While yes the administrative tasks can be quiet intriguing it can get very very boring when you do the same thing day after day (thus I try to make my day different every day). Thus, we have to have in-game events. Maybe this is something for the departments to take on… in any event it gets boring chasing the same SRT for 40 minutes only to catch them and then chase another SRT for another 40 minutes, rise, wash, repeat.

The SCSO event today was a great break from that… maybe we could have more of it? Maybe without the devs screaming threats about getting banned and everyone just getting along for once!

Hostage situations also can get boring to… someone please keep me on my toes…

Taken in summary, the next Governor has to be ready to meet these issues dead on and face them. I know Hecxtro (and nin) can do this.

In any event, I tend to write more depressing things at night anyways… just because I’m tired so I’ll probably edit this in the morning.

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

BEST OF LUCK DARLINGS

:heart:

6 Likes

surreal supports ninwin and his twink

7 Likes

We have wayyy to many LEO agencies as it is… we have more jobs than we have available work force. As much as some of us want 250 troopers and 250 deputies that arn’t gonna happen unless we become Mano… at which point we have bigger issues.

4 Likes

I support my loves

7 Likes

support!

6 Likes

ninwin <3 and HEC, can’t forget about u

Support!!!

6 Likes

support

5 Likes

Full support.

6 Likes