NinWin1 and Hecxtro for the State of Firestone

100% full support. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

support.

5 Likes

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SUPPORT

5 Likes

Chris, I agree with you on a lot but honey, that’s not it.

4 Likes

support owo @anon53012218 <3

6 Likes

There has to be another way though aside from creating new departments… we don’t have the candidates to back it up…

What do you suggest doing about the park service then?

4 Likes

I support!

6 Likes

This is going along with my message of support;

I feel the Gov. NinWin1 has been actually involved and getting things accomplished unlike former govs. He is actually working to improve the state and it would be sad to see that go away. He has lots of good plans and I hope he can continue to improve firestone as a whole.

8 Likes

To my good friend that I know for over 3 years now, I fucking support you all the way man! To my first vice president of my taxi company, to my fellow co-instructor, HI, and DD of POST, I salute you and give you the best of wishes for your campaign!

Support my friend!

7 Likes

WHATS YOUR DISCORD OMG WE NEED TO TALK I MISS YOU @asbestos

4 Likes

who??

4 Likes

I support NinWin1 and Hecxtro!

6 Likes

Support!

7 Likes

support

former AG UprisingAmerican

6 Likes

support

7 Likes

i haven’t been really active lately but I saw that these 2 candidates have been putting in effort and working very hard to make us happy. I fully support ninwin and hecxtro
good luck
majic

6 Likes

hi siir how u been

4 Likes

@iiMajic_Law Ensure you join the campaign discord. https://discord.gg/VgXB65WUDu

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’ll say this with full honesty, I believe @nic0le_kely would be a better candidate due to your handling on some parts. There were times you’ve been not involved with the State Of Firestone as much as other Governors have. Sure… you do commit to your duties as Governor

As my time as Colonel under you, there was no transparency at all with complaints and such given the fact there were a handful of complaints I never have heard of.

And listen I am not salty since the audit. I was more than happy to step down during the conclusion of the audit.

But I will say this, the audit concerns weren’t concerns major besides the ASU and DOA relations which could’ve been handled through a meeting as many of FSP Command have said and it was handled before. You had no intentions with working for this department. How about you tell the citizens of Firestone who did decide my faith… it surely wasn’t you. But hey, it’s whatever I still think @Ftlicious would be good for FSP depends on his activity since no one really knows.

I do understand why I was demoted, but some people in FS don’t care what you have been dealing with. I have learned since the audit no one isn’t your friend, they can back stab you in any minute.

So in in conclusion no I do not support these candidates.

4 Likes