New Constitution Survey

I am asking everyone to fill out this survey to help the progress of a new Constitution. In order to obtain information and the genuine views of the public to ensure voices are being heard, this survey was created.

Link: https://forms.gle/C5TUrT5QJWhZoJLh9

This survey only covers §§ 1, 2, 3 of the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. We ask for only legitimate responses and choices. Make sure to look over your responses before submitting them as you cannot re-submit. Emails are collected to prevent trolls.

The results will greatly help the Constitutional Convention project determine what is best for the people when drafting this new Constitution.

Signed,
SerZhukov

(You may put further input or opinions within this thread as well.)

6 Likes

is there a tl;dr for the constitution? i didnt even read the US Constitution before, i cheated on my apush exam when we were learning about the Constitution and got a B-

2 Likes

I’m sure Google or other internet browsers provide simplified explanations of each article within the U.S. Constitution (and Bill of Rights).

2 Likes

The firestone one not the US one

2 Likes

Oh, currently there is no simplified version (at least to my knowledge).

2 Likes

okay, i looked thru the old constitution and i just had one question. will this useless section be included in the new one? image

2 Likes

I do not know at this time but probably not due to its lack of enforcement and just overall purpose, it won’t really do anything.

3 Likes

it’s pretty important to see whether the state recognizes this authority or voices no opinion on it.

also I see no point in the constitutional convention

1. no progress visible
  2. just amend the constitution / BOR progressively
  3. will cause avoidable loopholes
2 Likes

yes. constitution.

4 Likes

legalize ranch

2 Likes

Anything for you, your Highness.

2 Likes

question, didnt fed say congress cant be secondary? or did you guys talk to him and he said it can be secondary?

3 Likes

we dont need new ideas we need revision of the current one and then new ideas

2 Likes

I understand the BOR part for becoming a LEO, but one thing that makes me wonder is why we are taught the constitution both in POST and if you remember, at FSP Probationary phase 2s. I read a little bit of the constitution but the BOR is enough for us LEOs in training. So my question is, why as peace officers in training need to learn it? It’s just a question I just wanna get off my chest

2 Likes

Most of the ideas here are the same (except for the idea of ‘standing’ requirements).

2 Likes

Fed said no to that.

4 Likes

i want a new const but theres only 2 people currently in firestone that i trust to write it and i dont think me or ogax are interested in doing so

5 Likes

good for u

2 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of removing the constitution, I think it’d be more beneficial to start fixing the foundation if you think improvements need to be made. No offense to congress but the precedent of just uprooting a constitution kind of defeats the purpose of a constitution to begin with, they’re meant to be the rights of every citizen in the state, they’re not rights if it’s so easy to just entirely remove them. Beyond that, I’m not sure I trust congress myself to re-write the entirety of this document. /shrug

2 Likes

spam ovg to write

2 Likes