My thoughts on Ftlicious' Impeachment

In case you’re uninformed, here’s the impeachment: https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/impeachment-of-department-of-public-works-secretary-ftlicious/6671

First and foremost, let’s start off with the reasons for impeachment.

"Neo-Nazism"

What the hell of a reason even is this? He is getting impeached for posting a picture of Hitler? Clearly you’re new to the internet if you think that’s neo-nazism. Technically he has the freedom to express himself as well, this isn’t a real reason to impeach him.

"Free-Ranking"

You guys are impeaching somebody for free-ranking, seriously? If that’s the case, a bunch of department heads should be fired by now. Free-ranking isn’t always a bad thing, I got Sheriff by skipping many ranks and it has lead to (at least what I think) a good outcome.

"Mass Displeasure"

I don’t even see any justification for this mass displeasure, and complaints should be brought to the Governor. He’s simply getting impeached for people holding up signs…wow let me go hold up a sign saying “Impeach the Governor!” and make it happen.

I also think that this is a big power-grab for some in DPW, and the Governor should be noting this. It’d demonstrate incompetence to go through the needs of lower ranks if they’re interested in taking the position. DPW has been a lost cause for a while, and if you ask me, they have started actively operating in V2 since Ftlicious became Secretary. I used to never see them in V2 before this new administration, so if anything, he’s doing fine.

Let me know what you think and if you disagree. I think the impeachment is total bullshit and I recommend a nay to all congressmen involved.

10 Likes

preach

2 Likes

Removed Neo-Nazism

2 Likes

Agreed. I recommended he be unsuspended and reinstated into his position straight to the Governor.

2 Likes

you are a two faced fuck

2 Likes

Might aswell impeach me too then.

9 Likes

if they impeach just simply reinstate and unbar
ha beat that congress

2 Likes

Thank you for the support. Utter bullshit how we have congressmen who want me gone, complely neglecting my successes as a leader and as a role model for this state

3 Likes

Looooll I’m ded

2 Likes

Check DM’s at the proposition.

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/impeachment-of-department-of-public-works-secretary-ftlicious/6671 Go check it again… jesus

2 Likes

remove the entire fucking impeachment.

2 Likes

Ha Sucess as a leader Nice meme

2 Likes

Avery wants sec so bad lol

1 Like

I love how you say this, yet you’re the one who talked shit about him and complained to the governor, aswell as getting DPW staff to.

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu4NQCLpt0-z4T1NPfUbU8X1Tafxets10goLqGjHAmTVYNaw/viewform?pli=1 Avery made this

3 Likes

Rant Warning

So, let me start this off with what the fuck buts. Ft has been by far the best Secretary DPW has had. He has made the department the Second most employed department in FS. You saying he hasn’t done much work is pathetic. Don’t get me wrong buts, I like your work, and even as a friend, but this needs to stop. Myself and many public figures are speaking out about this and how we believe Ft is innocent and you just ignore it all. I say that because you haven’t released any other statements other than your first press release.

EMTAvery…don’t even get me started. Avery has been known to be backstabbing and rank hungry. He held a department meeting to discuss “issues” whereas he only talked mad shit towards Ft. I was in the meeting almost the whole time, and he tried to pursuade people to turn against Ft. I think buts should have noticed this by now. The only thing Avery wants is the rank and nothing more. Ft has starting up the once DEAD DPW and people claim he “hasn’t done anything for the department”…give me a break. The only thing Avery has done is boss people around and claim Ft’s work. If you are going to claim Ft doesn’t do anything, let him run the department without Avery and you will all see who does the work. This is all coming from a Former DPW Employee who has truly seen what it’s like behind the walls.

I mean no hate towards anyone in this release of my opinions. I am just thinking out loud and expressing my opinions. Anyone can disagree with me but these are just my thoughts.

Signed, CannonOblivion

4 Likes

So uh, let’s go over this. First off, free ranking violates EO 27 and existing law. And honestly, I’ve never seen Nazi imagery aside from sites like 4chan and true trollers, like @PewDiePie. So using the “well everyone does it” defense is bullshit.

3 Likes

I agree with you on most of your remarks. When you say “Dead” it’s nothing more than having no resources.

• Serving as Secretary from November of 2016, to September of 2017, we had no resources; vehicles, team, training facility, and equipment. I still managed to get DPW over 100 employees at the time.

• Steelersben07 was not given resources such as; Garbage Truck, Air Sweeper, and Training Facility until he was half-way through his term.

Yes, you’re all seeing DPW Alive, that is because they have the development that was needed to kick-start DPW off. Ftlicious’s term is basically the start of DPW, as before; there was nothing to it.

Yes, in March of 2017, all the vehicles for DPW were created, but we had no access to them. Rather than state “DPW was dead before,” or “DPW Is coming back,” well, essentially, it is just starting out.

I believe ftlicious is going to lead DPW farther, that he has the biggest distraction out of the way; EMTAvery.

I can also attest to the government-power situation in your remarks. Avery went on for over two-hours in that meeting slashing ftlicious and what he has attempted to do. Many of you all may think that’s what I was doing in my notation; false. I was trying to get Ftlicious to wake up; actually have him see what was going wrong, and do the things necessary to get DPW through that weak spot they went through.

2 Likes

@DannyboyJurist PREACH MY GOD!!!

2 Likes