My thoughts on Ftlicious' Impeachment

The bill should state that he violated the executive order, not just the free-ranking (what if he did it legally?).

The internet is full of people sending nazi symbols, saying shit like “SIEG HEIL”, etc. Literally go on Minecraft and you’ll find somebody with a Hitler skin. I disagree.

1 Like

They would get banned

1 Like

All of my promotions have been in accordance with EO#28. At no point did I issue a free rank without the consent of the Governor.

2 Likes

a.) I’m Nullifying; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CjTIsyP5AVEV5RDVDRSEt1yW8Nh8cC73/view

b.) EO #27 Was written following the Bill, about a month apart.

Consent of ranking an individual from the governor at this time is the right way to go; the bill was poorly written, and is going to be nullified.

The Representatives keep getting ahead of themselves, and are stating things that shouldn’t be stated.

@Straphos I’d have to disagree. There’s no way you can provide the information to back up; “The internet is full of people sending nazi symbols, saying shit like “SIEG HEIL”, etc,” as that is not true.

Representative,

1 Like

Here’s some examples;

I repeat myself yet again, you must be new to the internet. Wow, look, the Governor made a Nazi reference - let’s impeach him?

“There’s no way you can provide the information to back up”
Maybe you should do some research more before you claim that I cannot prove it, it happens in our very own state. Once more, I disagree.

3 Likes

1 Like

If he had consent from the Governor, then he did not violate EO#28, with considering the fact that he did state “All of my promotions have been in accordance with EO#28.”

1 Like

It’s EO 27

1 Like

I don’t see why they wanted to impeach me. Congress has no business in the actions of the executive branch unless it is illicit. Only the Governor has the right to punish for things that go against their regulations.

1 Like

Can’t be impeached for violating an EO but he can be impeach for violating a law

1 Like

Complete Bullshit OMG he posted a picture of Hitler let’s tell the Army. Like what the heck it’s just a picture of Hilter like my teacher showed us a picture at school one time should she be fired? It’s a damn picture of someone who did wrong you see it on the news all the damn time.

1 Like

You have no idea what you’re talking about do you?

1 Like

If you cannot comprehend the images then I don’t know what to tell you. It is not rocket science.

1 Like

You’re dillusional, everyone uses nazi imagery satirically, as shown by the screenshots from @Straphos. I will not impeach someone for something that should be taken as a joke, and the house will act the same if this impeachment were to ever reach our chamber.

Hail our Fuhrer
NicoloSkrt.

2 Likes

I was talking to firefighter being unable to distinguish a history lesson from a joke on the internet but good job jumping the gun Nic, and @Straphos

1 Like

weird way our democracy works, IRL (referencing the US) and in here

the house can essentially pass any type of charge it wants, senate basically determines whether or not those charges are legitimate claims.

congress, in regards to impeachment is basically the pure trier of fact, as since the house, if they REALLY wanted to, can pass most things off as “crimes” as that is what is defined in the constitution; it’s the senates job to really determine whether or not the charges are good or not

course i take no sides in such a matter, i am merely stating how this whole “political showdown” of impeachment can be confusing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like