Thoughts on Secretary Ftlicious’s impeachment bill

Rant Warning

So, let me start this off with what the fuck buts. Ft has been by far the best Secretary DPW has had. He has made the department the Second most employed department in FS. You saying he hasn’t done much work is pathetic. Don’t get me wrong buts, I like your work, and even as a friend, but this needs to stop. Myself and many public figures are speaking out about this and how we believe Ft is innocent and you just ignore it all. I say that because you haven’t released any other statements other than your first press release.

EMTAvery…don’t even get me started. Avery has been known to be backstabbing and rank hungry. He held a department meeting to discuss “issues” whereas he only talked mad shit towards Ft. I was in the meeting almost the whole time, and he tried to pursuade people to turn against Ft. I think buts should have noticed this by now. The only thing Avery wants is the rank and nothing more. Ft has starting up the once DEAD DPW and people claim he “hasn’t done anything for the department”…give me a break. The only thing Avery has done is boss people around and claim Ft’s work. If you are going to claim Ft doesn’t do anything, let him run the department without Avery and you will all see who does the work. This is all coming from a Former DPW Employee who has truly seen what it’s like behind the walls.

I mean no hate towards anyone in this release of my opinions. I am just thinking out loud and expressing my opinions. Anyone can disagree with me but these are just my thoughts.

Signed, CannonOblivion

2 Likes

Avery is very power hungry confirmed

2 Likes

Ft, is fine. Needs some work but, can deal with it. Avery MUST go. Stay tuned for a peaceful protest soon ;).

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: My thoughts on Ftlicious’ Impeachment

2 Likes
2 Likes