Let's talk about SCSO

i gotta say, and i mean this is something that i think most people can agree with

SCSO has improved a lot since straphos has taken over as sheriff, and personally I believe it’s the most improvement ive seen since i left my office as undersheriff all that time ago back in v1.

FSP (at-least since the release of V2) has been viewed as the dominant department between the two… but i think that’s slowly changing

i just want to give a round of applause to the sheriff’s office staff by turning around a reputation that was ruined by so many others before the current administration. you lads are on the way to fixing up your reputation and i think you lads deserve a bit of praise for it.

feel free to discuss your dislikes/likes on this opinion down below

23 Likes

Although I prefer FSP just because of response times, I feel SCSO has been helping me a lot lately. I have seen them at a lot of scenes, and a lot more active. I usually only see FSP patroling the city (Atleast before I was DOT.) Now Two-ish months into my job, SCSOs activity has been greatly improved. Bravo

-69superman
That one random DOT worker
That one person that got hit by the post Cadet Reforms

4 Likes

claps yes path scso has improved under straphos’ administration. They are kind and mature and know tactics that are taught in POST very well. Though they may not be the best at driving wink they still have come a long way from you and stepkama. oh and swat is still stinky laugh i jk i jk <3 beast

4 Likes

gotta agree

3 Likes

Agreed, I feel FSP is becoming a bit more toxic, but that can improve. I feel SCSO is the way to go now.

3 Likes

GO SCSO! Yipee

3 Likes

scso has a terrible reputation due to memes
they aren’t that bad but due to the restrictions placed on them such as jurisdiction they cant really do much. they dont get the chance to appeal to the public that often

2 Likes

i used to dislike scso because they aren’t the best at driving and all the memes but they have improved

3 Likes

dont forget the time when FSP rammed the governor’s limousine in V1

3 Likes

which time

i can recall several

2 Likes

SCSO > FSP

4 Likes

shut ur mouths

2 Likes

Yeah boyyy

2 Likes

I definitely can agree (as selfish as that sounds, and I’m not the only reason) that SCSO has improved a lot due to everybody in it helping out with creating a better reputation and such. I wouldn’t say the department is perfect, but we’re trying our best.

Thank you for the recognition, it really does mean a lot and provides motivation to our employees to keep doing what they’re doing. The Firestone community was extremely chaotic and doubtful when I got Sheriff, and I promised them improvement - so it’s nice to see that hopefully it wasn’t all for nothing.

most of the memes are from old administrations; I have no control over them, and people like to make things worse than they really are. any new ones should be reported formally.

once again ty <3

4 Likes

Well besides this Why are other units so reliant on tactical units But this is a general thing with units.

2 Likes

At this point DHS is the department that causes me the least issues so I like them the best

2 Likes

Amazingly said. Straphos does an amazing job, and I hope he continues to.

3 Likes

honestly, all the memes are coming from fsp now.

6 Likes

SCSO has asserted a strong standing with Straphos at the helm, Bravo! You deserve a reward. :clap:

3 Likes

FSP is now becoming what SCSO was in terms of memes, the HICOMM and hierarchy is fine.
The issue is the Probies and current Troopers. I myself am a Trooper, I’ve served in FSP before, and I have to say we’ve had a big change in the current effort and maturity of the most recent troopers. They do more shit to get into trouble. We currently have around 9 Suspensions ongoing. This isn’t acceptable.

SCSO, Well done, you guys have been getting better, still want to see more of you online, but other than that it’s good to know you guys are there to help.
Note: If you see me in Redwood with 3+ SCSO on, its because I’m either A. the only EMT-P on, or B. Assisting SCFD at a scene.

das all

3 Likes