Let's talk about SCSO

Theres many differences in SCSO Captain + and FSP Major +, some good and some not so good.

In addition, I believe SCSO still has a long route to go to get to standards that we all expect, but I can admit that they have turned a massive page to where they were before. From all the reforms and being the unpopular department always having around 60-70 deputies, it’s now grown and more people have trust in them.

beast is big gay
scso cant drive

i love u all ok

3 Likes

Yes. :+1:

1 Like

SCSO cars are hella laggy, lot more then FSPs. Don’t even attempt the MP ones they’re in h laggiest.

2 Likes

stfu u idiot potato

1 Like

It’s 100% better compared to when I was a Captain with in SCSO. Keep up the good Improvements.

2 Likes

scso used to be trash and fsp used to be awesome now its the opposite

2 Likes

FSP is a larger department, but if I had to be honest I think SCSO is doing very good to even out the playing field.

2 Likes

Heres a lot of reasons why SCSO has a better improvment:

Firstly, they get more action then FSP and even though they are county wide they usually act as a municipal by staying in redwood (because 99% of people are in redwood) Many people have resigned from FSP to get more action, as FSP’s jurisdiction is wack.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HwjUTEBIPdMTkgNYSq7ZrXXLVDTI1lW3wvHqinafgOU/edit?usp=sharing for more

Secondly, SCSO has SWAT. and this SWAT has improved a lot over the past year. A year ago, people disliked SCSO:SWAT including me, now I respect SWAT since it has improved much better.

1 Like

However, the main reason why a department is categorized as bad (in the eyes of the public) is from if the troopers are mature, respectful, and non abusive and active. A single trooper or deputy can easily ruin the reputation of that department.

Lets start with recent events.

Firstly, there has been 12+ suspended troopers in the past 7 days, meaning troopers are declining.

FSP:GATE has happened, and 2 power hungry members of FSP was removed.

However, FSP still has more activity than SCSO.

1 Like

How so?

1 Like

fsp is always on more than scso in v2

1 Like

Look at meeting center

1 Like

got to agree, as much as scso improved it would be nice if they worked a bit on activity too

1 Like

Activity at the county for SCSO is no issue.

2 Likes

Totally agree, I see equal amounts of both Departments.

Deputies are of Higher Quality and less mistakes are being made.

Good job SCSO :clap:

2 Likes

Just like the old days, scso was superior to fsp

2 Likes

Yeah this was back when we had the old v2 cars

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Yeah Straphos has done extremely well… big changes in a positive way with SCSO. SCSO member count also on a big rise too competing with FSP quite a bit. Believe SCSO has been doing extremely well lately and continues to be on an incline in terms of maturity, activity, and professionalism.

Also, meeting center activity doesn’t prove anything by the way to those saying anything. It’s something to show to the public but overall, your department being seen as mature and professional is much better than a larger attendance at the meeting center. Also, I see many deputies patrolling in county and believe that the “There’s way more FSP on than SCSO” isn’t neccessairly true. Also, it isn’t a competition and should never been seen as one!

Overall, props to @Straphos my boy doin hella good.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.