Let's talk about 'Furry Gang.' Corruption of the Executive Office

In the past 24 hours, a group of individuals banded together to change the public’s opinion on a group of people who play games and have fun with each other. In the span of one hour, the word’s ‘Furry Gang’ were plastered over 3 -4 official documents. These documents written by Governor Butsworth, Lt. Governor GetEnveloped. <-- Not really involved, Secretary of Health CanineEnforcement, and planned by 2 - 3 more people. (In which we’ll get into.)

These individuals have publicly claimed that ‘Furry Gang’ is a corrupted group of people who is a threat to the interstate government of Firestone. Governor Butsworth claimed that, “Members of this group had attempted a coup in discussion but it hadn’t gone far.”

On Friday, December 1st 2018, retired Governor OfficerVideoGame collected a long list of evidence showing that Governor Butsworth, often referred to as the “Golden Boy of Firestone”, had allegedly committed electoral fraud. Following this event, Lt. Governor GetEnveloped resigned stating “I have attempted my best to defend Butsworth for every incident where he was in the legal right, but it’s time where I can no longer defend him, for the law will outrule anyone.” In this letter, he also called out NicoloSkrt. But, Envelope was not directly involved in the plan that was coordinated.

Following the recent events that had come out about Butsworth, it must of clicked in his mind to cover what he has done. Don’t you think it’s a little coincidental that right after he appointed his Lt. Governor, he resigned and instantly another Lt. Governor was appointed? - or how, he successfully directed attention from him to NicoloSkrt and a group of friends?

Governor Butsworth, CanineEnforcement, Dannyboylaw and an IO agent decided it was time to use a Firestone meme known as the ‘Furry Gang’, and do something about it.

CanineEnforcement used NicoloSkrt as a running mate, in an attempt to get NicoloSkrt to incriminate himself. This did not work though, so Butsworth, Canine, and Danny decided to get someone who could.

Paliacs, (Who has publicly apologized, and has stated she did not want to be apart of drama.) was used to bait out NicoloSkrt, and attempt to get him to incriminate himself, but by going deeper. The specific information she gathered from NicoloSkrt, was that he was going to previously run for governor with Straphos, but he decided not to because Straphos had IRL and developer stuff to attend to, which was taking up most of his time. A public statement from her is below:

With the information that was obtained, Canine decided to create a conspiracy to try to stir up public opinion even more than it already has.

This is just a complete lie and false accusation off of a simple statement by NicoloSkrt, which explains he was going to run with Straphos beforehand. This is completely unacceptable.

Below, is a screenshot of one of the members admitting to a part of what happened. It confirms Canine’s ‘conspiracy’ to be false, and further approves their corrupted goal.

Following information was given to NicoloSkrt, the person will be kept anonymous for their sake.
Governor Butsworth and, which is ironic, HIS group of friends have made an attempt against a group of citizens and government officials using false accusations and lies to cover up HIS mistakes.

I guess your “Golden Boy” isn’t so golden behind doors.

Now, let’s take a moment to talk about ‘Furry Gang.’ Furry Gang is a term that was made up by the Executive Office that was used to group people who were friends with Head Developer TheFurryFish. It is not a gang. It is not a criminal organization. It is nothing that they made it out to seem like.

Instead, it is a group of friends who like to play games with each other on Steam, watch movies, develop on Roblox, and just have fun. Roblox is not a priority. They are people who care for each other, and bring each other into their everyday lives. Firestone is just a game they like to play with each other, it is not their lives.

This was not only an attempt on Firestone, but this was an attempt to break a true friend group apart.

Following the incidents that occurred, NicoloSkrt has been threatened with expulsion from his position, and has been dishonorably discharged from FNG for simply having friends. (See here: FNG Terminating for Friendships?)

Now you know the truth. This community needs to stop being manipulated and lied to by it’s people that they look up to the most. Open your eyes, and start questioning.

I am calling for the resignation of individuals involved who are still in office, as well as public apologies to the people who were publicly slandered, NAME BY NAME.

THIS INCLUDES THE CURRENT EXECUTIVE OFFICE AND SECRETARY OF HEALTH.

NOT INCLUDING THE CURRENT LT GOV. HIS STATEMENT FURTHER PROVES CORRUPTION. SEE BELOW

https://gyazo.com/7fdb1693bef9bfb91ff29d897462fedf

3 Likes

Firstly, I second this entirely the fact these individuals even tried/attempted to cause such troubles goes to show you they’re unfit for the positions. Trying to destroy someones career who has been in this community for a long ass time, Furthermore causing fights with many others. It’s time we as the community knock the bullshit off and start idk actually doing your jobs for once. So I hope those involved get fucked over. Fully support this.

4 Likes

Don’t bring me into this. All I did was listen and provide legal advice, as I’ve done with every individual who has asked since I was a judge.

2 Likes

You were specifically named. You were involved. @DannyboyJurist

2 Likes

Bullshit. I listened to what a Canine had to say, because it was interesting. He asked me legal advice regarding possible scenarios, I answered. I had a total of maybe 10 messages in the group chat before being removed.

However, as a token of goodwill. I will apologize to @NicoloSkrt for this shit show he’s in, not a bad guy. I will also divulge the information I was given.

Canine DMed me one morning regarding his conspiracy by the “FurryGang.” I mean, wouldn’t you at least listen to the whole story? I did. He claimed that the aforementioned individuals had some plan to take over the Gov (Nico would be Gov, Straphos Lt. Gov, Pew was Sheriff somehow). I stated there really wasn’t evidence to back that up. He asked me about the coup laws. It was about this point I got in the group chat with him and the others. They brung up an old video of you on that traffic stop near Fed’s and that whole thing claiming the “gang” defended you. That’s where my participation was out. I posted a few memes in the chat. Noticed a few days later I wasn’t in it anymore. @iMeepler

3 Likes

Giving legal advice to hightailing it all the way to Lt. Governor within 10 minutes of Butsworth resigning?

2 Likes

this should be in the All the memes and puns thread!
that’s how absurd and hilarious it is

4 Likes

How does that have anything to do with this? And I was recommended to Innovative by @DevMartavis

2 Likes

i dont understand but cool post!

2 Likes

???
What the fuck are you on about. There was no exploitation of paliacs what so ever. Just because she defended nicolo and actually brought up what is meant by the furry gang doesn’t in mean in any way possible that’s exploitation or manipulation of a person?

1 Like

No where did I say she was a bad person, re read from before her statement @Uncircuit

2 Likes

Imeep, I don’t know whats with you and posts that actually just slander people with no actual pure evidence backing it up.

Just to clear also canine. Any fucking wise person would not like their fucking campaign a part of any drama what soever. As Much as I respect @NicoloSkrt from the bottom of my heart. but still being related to any drama or problems while your running for something is not a good sign.

Moving on with your whole

Your fucking assuming retarded shit. As your picture just shows her defending nicolo, which has nothing supporting your argument of GetEnveloped actually exploiting or minpulating people.

Yet again you like to slander peoples name

2 Likes

now we wait for a shitshow

2 Likes

i mean to be honest, canine’s little conspiracy theory was actually far from true - and there was this whole plotted thing where they assumed a lot too about our “coup” that never even existed. you see, canine’s plan was before envelope’s release, meaning there wasn’t any drama anyway

who said i wanted lt. gov, and how can a lt. gov overthrow their gov??

2 Likes

He took action after evenlope’s release, that’s the difference. He could of dropped Nicolo as soon as he though of that thoery but he just waited to see if anything will go down. Which basically has been done

2 Likes

sorry 2 be the bearer of bad news but i was never manipulated plain and simple, i was asked to help and then i realized i didnt wanna be a part of useless drama and i apologized

2 Likes

Apologies, we were given false information then. I will be sure to clear that up. Thank you for clearing this. Another person again trying to stirr up more drama. @paliacs

3 Likes

can we all just grow up and not argue over a game with legos

2 Likes

too bad that will NEVER happen

2 Likes

tru but it should

2 Likes