FNG Terminating for Friendships?

hi

2 Likes

I support @NicoloSkrt in this time of hardship.

2 Likes

even tho I do support this, the termination is techinically valid as he himself did state.

I, NicoloSkrt, hereby acknowledge that I am not and I never will be in a criminal relation and will report any relations between guardsmen and criminals. I am aware that I may be terminated if I fail to report any relations between guardsmen and criminals & I am aware may be terminated if I have a relation with criminals.

but yeah, I do believe this is too much

5 Likes

They stated we will be dishonorably discharged if we didn’t sign that, I had no choice but to, so I could keep my job.

2 Likes

asking for a CGOC investigation?

2 Likes

If its necessary, I guess.

2 Likes

Deserved, he’s hanging around criminals while on civilian team.

2 Likes

They also blacklisted me for ‘problem causing’ after instantly failing my applications for about 4 months (resigned from NG before this, with approval from the Major General at the time) and won’t even tell me the instance, yet they’re over here hiring outsiders and former troops into command positions because they’re so understaffed while also pushing perfectly competent & qualified people away for no reason.

Not to hate on my dudes who are currently in the guard but it’s pathetic, come on.

3 Likes

Every LEO does have criminal friends, I had to stop mine to or else I would have get fired. Kinda sucks and I think it’s useless but whatever.

2 Likes

think about SF, we cant trust people with criminal relationships

3 Likes

Let’s not forget that Samtella was the same madman who caused domestic terrorism TWICE and absolutely wrecked havoc on every department.

And he still became a moderator.

2 Likes

I would love to see you prove this.

2 Likes

Oh sure I will, just give me a day or two since I’m busy celebrating Christmas.

2 Likes

I still don’t understand what your trying to prove here but ok

1 Like

I think we all have relationships with criminals

4 Likes

hi i wanna clear a few things up

the furry gang isnt even a gang in the first place lol its a name we gave their friend group! if you think its an ACTUAL gang theres no proof of them doing gang/criminal shit all together

nicolo is not a criminal period and ive never seen him hang around criminals, if he does then who honestly cares? atleast 75% of all fng, fsp, scso etc have criminal friends and they dont get in trouble for it. i had 19 arrests and 17 citations and was always friends with cops so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

nicolo doesnt really deserve half the hate yall give him one or two wrongs doesnt make every single one of his rights wrong too!

3 Likes

YES U GO GURL @paliacs

4 Likes

impeachment of major general

1 Like

wraps arm around shoulders

Here in the great state of Firestone, we forgive and forget.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like