Lets fix Firestone, for good. We can only do it together

please read before voting, benifits to the prices at the bottom,

We all know, Firestone isn’t doing so well right now. Departments are doing fine, but the main part of this state, Roleplay, Firestone Roleplay is FLAWEDx2 Constant Rammers, same old sky bridge kidnapping, we have turned in to a group of 5-year-olds during recess playing government and some toxic ass fucking criminals. We can’t blame specific people for this, well most people, we can’t blame our founders, we can’t blame the cops, We can blame the state as a whole, Once v2 came FREE TO PLAY people stopped caring about getting their money worth, When I was a V2 ALPHA player, the roleplay was the best, we wanted to get our money worth, there were people who weren’t sitting on potato pcs hitting people and not talking, There were people negotiating hostages, having good roleplays, but as firestone became cheaper than free, It started to hit bottom, about 1 month ago firestone was finally at rock bottom in my opinion. I joined an almost full server, hoping to get some good RP, 90% of the people were people in green cvs, yelling Allah Akbar or not talking at all, ramming, calling people “poopie heads” and so on. Firestone, friends, has hit rock bottom. We want v3 to change this (refer to the next section).

Friends, Citizens, SWAT Officers, Public Employees, and all in-between, LETS FIX FIRESTONE!
I come to you today, with a proposition, Yes, Make firestone paid access, but not just that. You’re all about to say “just 4 u bobo cuz u crim” Yeah, no, I want to do this for all of us, hell, you should even be able to opt-out of the “fresh start” for some reason. v3 should be a start fresh, not just records, but blacklists, and past investigations, GONE. V3 should be when you shouldn’t have to say you got fired from a department during v2, You can’t get denied from applications during things you did in v2, You should be like you just joined the community, with no record at all, a fresh start, a new beginning.

ok back to the paid access, I need to hear the communities opinion on this, but here are the prices and benefits

25 robux: This will be base minimum, to protect from only a 5-year-old, look at ER: LC, millions of nubs play a day in it still,

50 robux
This can prevent your 5-10-year-olds from coming since their parents yell when they spend robux. This can fix firestone, but not keep it fixed.

75-100 robux
This can keep firestone normal, people will try and get the most out of their money, it will be great.

125-150 robux
This is if you want pure awesomeness in firestone, perfect roleplay, it would help a lot but might reduce the player base a tad.

• 75-100
  • 125-150

0 voters

PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS!

Signed, Basic_Bobo,
sponsor: combatdownload liked the idea

6 Likes

I started writing this on a bus stop, I ended it with a broken bone in the cemetary.

4 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

Honestly, I agree with you on this. Except I only have problems with people ramming not gonna lie. And the Hostage Situations inside CD are also getting old as well.

6 Likes

This thread is highly assumptive.

3 Likes

strange how me and combat was just talking about this lol totally agree v3 paid access i leave you with v2 scene rn https://gyazo.com/754b8720a0862bf227e598707d4a942c

3 Likes

I agree that V3 should be paid, in the end of the day its the Founders/Co-founders decisions in which they think they should have the game set to. In my opinion to reduce alt exploiters, 25 ROBUX

5 Likes

people who voted 125-150, you better pay me when v3 is out

7 Likes

things that happened as i wrote this:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I will

2 Likes

oh, epic, I support this in that case

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

fuck it v2 paid now please only 10 robux would be good to sotp people like this

2 Likes

Making it paid access, on the lowest amount, will stop a high percentage (Alts, exploiters), ramming will drop in a large degree because obviously there’s not point on paying 25R$ to be banned in the next few minutes, as well on alts, unless you’re dedicated

2 Likes

making it paid access also helps and funds the developers so that they get paid the amount they deserve for the hard work and effort they put into the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

win win deal tbh;

25 robux = fed making money and devexing

25 robux = somewhat better rp experience with no exploiters

prove me wrong

6 Likes

more stuff luck this please https://gyazo.com/4237ca568ce3af00f9d8602ef430a4e2

3 Likes