Law Enforcement Votes

It’s just a fun little poll.

5 Likes

bureau

5 Likes

inb4 cg raids this post saying that theyre not here

6 Likes

The department with the most female employee is the best imo…

7 Likes

#fnglivesmatter

9 Likes

@CaptainUnconquerable @Ryidied cut it

6 Likes

I’d prefer not too.

4 Likes

Good evening,

(Ret.) Revered Boat Cop SeanCityNavy here speaking on behalf of the Firestone Boat & Lake Police, We see that we are not on your list of Law Enforcement. This, we feel, is a personal attack on our great Lord & Savior (Ret.) Major General/Commandant Voidaq and we request you fix this ASAP.

Thank you
Signed
SeanCityNavy
Representative (DOP-I)
(Ret.) Revered Boat Cop
(Fmr.) Voidaq’s 2IC

7 Likes

Unless your talking about FNG:CG, that is not a official police department Therefore will not be added,

i now dislike ur lord an savior

Ryidied
random person

4 Likes

Why the fuck do you have to be a dick? Of course i’m fucking talking about the Coast Guard. God fuckin’ damn no one can have fun anymore can they?

11 Likes

sorry my man, I’m not tryna be a dick

6 Likes

Hear that ladies and gentlemen, the coast guard is not law enforcement. :heart_eyes:

(POV google coast guard)

9 Likes

fps is not the scso of prom…

7 Likes

So… you have that completely wrong. FPS isn’t “basically SCSO but for Prom”

6 Likes

Ok so… legally:

a) FNG is a police force WITH police powers (even if they don’t all have the tools)
b) BOTH MP and CG have the tools (along with the powers that every guardsman has) to enforce the law

Now feel free to leave them off the poll (this is your deal) but just for future reference they are both police agencies

6 Likes

superchris spittin facts

7 Likes

i dont careee very much whos the “best”

go mp i guess?

5 Likes

personal opinion’s and making votes like these usually tend to start department wars and or arguments.

that is why, your opinion on who is the “best” leo agency is rather kept, at best, to yourself.

8 Likes

you swapped them- CIS is the hard one to join. FBI police is what you get in straight out of FBI academy.

we do callouts etc etc with the rest of FNG as various other things to help law enforcement.

ehhhhhhh idk bout that one

id just call them scso with MP5s honestly + extra duties

BUT thank you for compiling the list : )

6 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out. I actually meant that FBI itself was difficult to join, I have corrected this.

I havent seen coast guard that often, if ever really so I was just explaining what I got a jist of off DOC MD

the FPS were very quick to point out that they are more than just SCSO!

no problem on compiling the list : )

4 Likes